Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who watched The Walking Dead last night?! (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

And what did you think?

I watched a little bit of it last night, and watched the whole thing this morning on DVR. 

All I have to say is OH. My. God.

(I'll start talking about the episode when people start commenting. Don't wanna post spoilers TOO early, lol.) 

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Replies (111-120):
luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I think Beth was the only one inside when the craziness broke out so I assumed she was with the baby, but then again..hmmmmm?

Quoting .MommyEast.:

I heard that when Lori died, they were supposed to lose little AK too but they didn't because they don't want viewers to feel there is no hope. My question, where was the baby at the end if the episode?? I was asking/yelling at my dh like he was the one who was babysitting lol

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I'm kinda getting tired of everyone dying. I mean seriously at the rate they kill people off there isn't going to be another human left. 

Aside from that I was glued to my seat. It's the only show that I don't do the commercial flip with cause I don't want to miss a single second of it.

Rick will come out of his craziness. Can you blame the guy for loosing a few marbles? Daryl, well Daryl is just yummy. Merle, he's gonna bring a new element hopefully the writers do it in a way that doesn't turn off viewers. 

I was pissed when they killed off Dale, but see now where they have had Hershel step up (he was originally supposed to be killed off). Carl, that boy has way to much on his shoulders. I can also see the potential for a romance with Rick and Beth, not sure how I feel about that.

The govenor...he has got to go and Andrea needs to pull her head out of her ass and get back to the people who have kept her alive already. I liked badass Andrea a hell of a lot better.

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Maggie actually had the baby and she was the last one to run out into the courtyard...she carried two guns and handed one to Beth. I think at that point they just left the baby in the prison by itself.

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I think Beth was the only one inside when the craziness broke out so I assumed she was with the baby, but then again..hmmmmm?

Quoting .MommyEast.:

I heard that when Lori died, they were supposed to lose little AK too but they didn't because they don't want viewers to feel there is no hope. My question, where was the baby at the end if the episode?? I was asking/yelling at my dh like he was the one who was babysitting lol

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I'm kinda getting tired of everyone dying. I mean seriously at the rate they kill people off there isn't going to be another human left. 

Aside from that I was glued to my seat. It's the only show that I don't do the commercial flip with cause I don't want to miss a single second of it.

Rick will come out of his craziness. Can you blame the guy for loosing a few marbles? Daryl, well Daryl is just yummy. Merle, he's gonna bring a new element hopefully the writers do it in a way that doesn't turn off viewers. 

I was pissed when they killed off Dale, but see now where they have had Hershel step up (he was originally supposed to be killed off). Carl, that boy has way to much on his shoulders. I can also see the potential for a romance with Rick and Beth, not sure how I feel about that.

The govenor...he has got to go and Andrea needs to pull her head out of her ass and get back to the people who have kept her alive already. I liked badass Andrea a hell of a lot better.

.MommyEast.
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Her and Maggie came out, didn't they? I'm going to watch it again lol

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting .MommyEast.:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.MommyEast.
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM
I guess we have to wait till next week :/

Quoting The_Doodle:

Maggie actually had the baby and she was the last one to run out into the courtyard...she carried two guns and handed one to Beth. I think at that point they just left the baby in the prison by itself.

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Quoting .MommyEast.:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

viv212
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Seriously. All of a sudden no one can aim for shit.

Quoting KairisMama:

It is amazing that only one man of RICKS side went down in that POOL of bullets. : P
viv212
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I hope Glenn learned that he can't think with his emotions. He should have been there and he'll feel guilt for it. I LOVE how his character is becoming stronger though!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM
I can't help but love the governor. He's sexy!
meangreen18
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:23 PM
one of the few shows I talk to while I'm watching! lol the ending last night...WOW! so glad Daryl came back! :)
viv212
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd rather see him hang like that other zombie.

Quoting mjlowe:

Down with governor! That guy deserves a bullet in the head!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:31 PM

do you realize your the only one who LOVES the GOVERNOR! your a sick person. lol do you love his little dead zombie daughter to!?

sarcasm

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't help but love the governor. He's sexy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN