Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think SAHMs are better than working moms?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I can't do a poll. Do you think moms that SAHM are better and care more about their kids than working mothers? (Work outside of the home)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Replies (41-50):
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Nope. Rather like they care less.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Says who?  Staying home with a small child is for the moms benefit, not the child's?   

Quoting Not_A_Native:

And honestly, being home with a small child is more for YOUR benefit than theirs.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM

No.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM
No. They would get shit for staying home though.

Quoting owl0210:

Dads work and they don't get shit about doing so.
Kris_PBG
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
So sad - those people obviously are very insecure to need to cling to that belief in an attempt to feel better about their lives.

Typically, if a person needs to put others down to "prove" their worth, deep down, they don't think they have much worth...

Quoting Anonymous:

You'd be surprised at how many claimed to be better mothers because they SAHM. Which is what prompted me to post this. I was curious.

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Lol!!!! Of course not?

What fool would believe that?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Why add fuel to the fire with such dumb questions ? Why does anyone have to be better then anyone else? Who has to look down on others just to make themselves feel better? This is the problem with having a bunh of chicks on a site like this,,, no ones happy unless they are belittling someone else. Work stay home bottle feed don't vax blah blah frikken blah,,,, no ones better or worse then anyone we are all people here ya know,,,, and threads like this which strive to create distance between others kinda suck, and it's sad as long as women have this sad pathetic attitude of who's better the world is a much worse place. Who's better what is this third grade ? Please
singlemom1208
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
No. What kind of question is that??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I always love your responses. Totally agree. Why do people place such little importance on a fathers relationship with their children? I've even read from some moms that fathers are replaceable.

Quoting owl0210:

Dads work and they don't get shit about doing so.
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:47 AM

No way!!

AllieReed
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:47 AM

No.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)