Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We have spent so much money on...

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 144 Replies
2 moms liked this

...fast food and take-out food in the past week it's not even funny.

SO got his tax returns in the bank on the 11th. We paid off our bills and rent. We went shopping for ourselves and our DS. We bought things we needed for the house.

Now we still have over $1,000 in our bank account and in the last week we have bought food ranging from Burger King, to McDonalds, to Dairy Queen, to Taco Bell, to Fatzo's (a pizza & sub shop a block from our house), to Pizza Hut.

I feel gross. But I fucking love it.

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM
3 moms liked this

GROSS what a waste of money !

ShanesMommy2012
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Well, it's ours to waste.

I'd feel worse if it was our last $20, but we still have a lot saved (that we are not going to touch) and he still has a paycheck from work to cash tomorrow. 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

GROSS what a waste of money !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this

thats disgusting. and just because you have the extra money, doesn't mean you should waste it on bullshit.

ShanesMommy2012
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:08 AM

No, it doesn't mean that we should. But we did. 

Quoting Anonymous:

thats disgusting. and just because you have the extra money, doesn't mean you should waste it on bullshit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:08 AM
5 moms liked this

Oh shut the fuck up. Its their money to waste. Dont be mad because you dont have any money. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

thats funny. do you know me? have you seen my bank account? lol i have more than enough money and feel no need to waste it on unhealthy, nasty, bullshit food. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh shut the fuck up. Its their money to waste. Dont be mad because you dont have any money. 

Quoting Anonymous:

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
4 moms liked this
It's normal for people who aren't used to having leftover money in the bank to go a little crazy when they suddenly have extra money just sitting there. You said your bills are paid and you have savings so it's all good.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Well, if you like throwing money out the window while watching the size of your ass grow... then go for it! Oh and having $1000 in the bank is practically nothing. Really not smart to blow through what little money you have, but whatever!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Who gives a shit what someone spends THEIR money on? I mean really, who gives a SHIT? Obviously you do since you took the time to respond to the post and bash her about what she spent it on. Really...get a fucking life.

Quoting Anonymous:

thats funny. do you know me? have you seen my bank account? lol i have more than enough money and feel no need to waste it on unhealthy, nasty, bullshit food. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

ShanesMommy2012
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I resent that. Subs aren't unhealthy. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN