Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did this happen to you while pregnant??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I am currently 8 Days past ovulation. My period isn't due for a week from today so its too early to test. But DH and I are TTC and starting yesterday I started getting a weird symptom that I don't experience before AF. My breasts usually get tender before AF, that's a given for me. However not only are my breasts tender but the glands/nodes right by my armpit connecting to my breasts are tender and sore. This is not a normal symptom for me.. So could this be a pregnancy symptom??? The only other time this happened to me was when I was pregnant with DD. It didn't happen this early though, it was a cpl weeks in. It also happened again after having DD when my milk came in. The lymph node in my left armpit swelled up HUGE with milk and it was very painful. It went away after a week but I still went to the doctor and my doctor said its actually quite common. So I have a past history of this during pregnancy so its really making me wonder right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinakinakins
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I wish I could say yes, it means you're pregnant! but I've never experienced it. So here's a bump!

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:44 AM

No one knows.Just wait to test.If you get a negative and or get your period and it still continues I suggest going to see a doctor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Try really really hard not to think about it and wait to test!!
CharlotteRose
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM

It could be, you know your body better than anyone else esp if this has been a history for you being pregnant, i could never take a home test always would get negative - always had to do a blood test for a positive - GL and CONGRATS if you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Haven't experienced it.

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Seriously EVERYONE is different either wait to test or wait for your period
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Quoting KristenFowles:

Haven't experienced it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM
When I was pregnant I noticed pretty darn quick a soreness in my armpits close to my boobs. To me it was the same achy feeling when using crutches for a week. I started feeling those symptoms within a week after I conceived but I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 4 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SharonHernandez
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I've never experienced that, good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marihla
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:01 PM

My only symptom was period-like cramps with no bleeding. You'll have to wait a few days to take a test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)