Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Re-Usable, Eco Friendly Pantyliners? Your thoughts

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Yes or No?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 47

View Results

https://www.facebook.com/ecocloth

I can see where these can be useful and a good idea.  But then again I could see where this could be gross.

Your thoughts?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Replies (41-50):
soon2bmomof3619
by Tinkerbell on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Thanks, I actually was just playing on google, and I order some of the softcups so I can find out if I will like a cup before I spend 40-60 on one. I'm excited to try them and they should arrive ahortly before AF arrives, which is conventient. I hate buying something and having to wait to use it lol.

Quoting nataliesmom2012:

Size 2 if you have ever had a child or are over 30

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

I use pads and cloth diapers anyways, so it really wouldn't bother me to use mamacloth. What I really want though is a diva cup, I just have no idea what "size" I would need.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:43 PM
I've used them for years and my body thanks me. I just don't find my body gross.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BluePandaDreams
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:44 PM
No. No. No. And hell no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:45 PM
I don't see the point. If you're going to wash and reuse them why don't you just wash and reuse your panties. Kwim?
nataliesmom2012
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Soft cups and Diva cups are totally different. I hate soft cups but I don't know how I lived without my Diva cup. They sit differently inside of you. Soft cups were always extremely messy for me and uncomfortable.

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Thanks, I actually was just playing on google, and I order some of the softcups so I can find out if I will like a cup before I spend 40-60 on one. I'm excited to try them and they should arrive ahortly before AF arrives, which is conventient. I hate buying something and having to wait to use it lol.

Quoting nataliesmom2012:

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

I use pads and cloth diapers anyways, so it really wouldn't bother me to use mamacloth. What I really want though is a diva cup, I just have no idea what "size" I would need.

Mom2MikeynLando
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Not for me.. To each their own

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:46 PM

i give props to those who can, but nope.  I'm not washing that and I was a cloth diaperer

DiANAiVELiSSE
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:47 PM

throwing up

brittney28
by Brittney on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Gross
soon2bmomof3619
by Tinkerbell on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Another part of my reason for going with the softcup over diva or any of the other ones right now is the price. I only had up to $22 to spend, so I figured I'd go for it now, if I don't like them I will probably still invest in a diva (or ju ju I'm liking those, I looked up every brand I could find lol) once hours pick back up at work and I can afford one. I still have a box and a half of pads, so if softcup doesn't work out I'm still covered, I appreciate the heads up. I could tell they were different from the looks of them, but for $4 it's worth a shot, I don't think I would stick with softcup because the most you get out of one if one period, so not really a huge money saving anyway.

Now knowing what you just told me, they sit different, etc, I will definitly invest in a better one in the summer.

Quoting nataliesmom2012:

Soft cups and Diva cups are totally different. I hate soft cups but I don't know how I lived without my Diva cup. They sit differently inside of you. Soft cups were always extremely messy for me and uncomfortable.

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Quoting nataliesmom2012:

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)