Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Nick mom

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:06 PM
  • 93 Replies
I got quoted a lot with people asking why cared about nick mom and my son was up in Cali nick mom comes on around 8pm. I don't like nick mom because it comes on Nick Jr. Nick jr says "nick jr its like preschool on TV" I have seen nick mom talk about : 69, pot & a lot of other stuff I don't want my children taking about. My son has a TV in his room that has a kids remote that has only 8 buttons that take him to 8 pre set channels. Nick Jr is one of them. When I lay for 24/7 preschool ages TV that's what I want. My son also has breathing trouble and sometimes is up late propped up with a humidifier or with me patting his back until he stops wheezing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaSmock
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:09 PM

We don't have any dish/cable services so we rely on netflic for TV.

We went on vacation. The hotel had nickjr. 7:30 she was watching Dora or something. The next moment I hear the bleeped out noise. It was Nickmom. I was annoyed. Especially since I looked forward to watching the Upside Down show later on :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM
The Disney Jr channel has cartoons 24/7. Sprouts pretty good too
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate Nick Mom, it's my new pet peeve lol. I don't enjoy the programs, I don't laugh at the comedians, I just hate it in general. If the kids are sick or whatever, I want that 24/7 kid show option. They can lay on the couch, calm down, and watch a show until they fall back to sleep. Right now Nick Jr is kind-of crappy anyway, they switch it up every now and then and the new line up sucks. It's like they took every show I hate and took out the good ones lol. Oswald, Toot and Puddle, Little Bear, Franklin, Jacks Big Music Show....WHY?!?!? ;)

LisaSmock
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM

ya i walked past my sons room and there was someone talkign aout the time he mom walked in on him soking pot. t who steps back like WTF. I thouht somehow he changed his TV off the kids progaming, but nope it was still nick jr. I was Pissed!

Quoting Anonymous:

We don't have any dish/cable services so we rely on netflic for TV.

We went on vacation. The hotel had nickjr. 7:30 she was watching Dora or something. The next moment I hear the bleeped out noise. It was Nickmom. I was annoyed. Especially since I looked forward to watching the Upside Down show later on :(

LisaSmock
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:16 PM

he has Disney Jr or sprout on if the frickin nick mom is on, but thx for telling me anyways 

Quoting Anonymous:

The Disney Jr channel has cartoons 24/7. Sprouts pretty good too

LisaSmock
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I love Little Bear!!!!!! I sent a nasty email to nick about nick mom !!!!!!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate Nick Mom, it's my new pet peeve lol. I don't enjoy the programs, I don't laugh at the comedians, I just hate it in general. If the kids are sick or whatever, I want that 24/7 kid show option. They can lay on the couch, calm down, and watch a show until they fall back to sleep. Right now Nick Jr is kind-of crappy anyway, they switch it up every now and then and the new line up sucks. It's like they took every show I hate and took out the good ones lol. Oswald, Toot and Puddle, Little Bear, Franklin, Jacks Big Music Show....WHY?!?!? ;)

Cristie0911
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:32 PM

What is Nick Mom?

LovelyMommy24
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:35 PM
I haven't had the pleasure *sarcasm* of seeing it.
Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:35 PM

it sucks, it's boring and unfunny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)