Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you skip your prenatals?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I started taking my prenatals at around 8 weeks. When did you start?

I sometimes skip them as well, not intentionally, because I literally KO when I say I'm just going to take a quick rest on the bed. I take them at night to avoid the upset stomach feeling. Do you sometimes forget about them?

Just wanting to see what other mom's patterns are or were like because I'm starting to get paranoid about the consequences of not taking them or starting late since I feel like I did start late. Just a little over thinking this I guess.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I started two months before I got pregnant.

supercarp
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I was teasing you for your use of the word "nauseous." It's a common mistake. To be nauseous means to make other feel nauseated. 

Quoting tinakinakins:

What? the One A Day prenatals made me sick. The Nature Made ones didn't. Where is the confusion?

Quoting supercarp:

Do you mean to say that you didn't make anyone else sick when you were pregnant? Or did you mean nauseated? 

Quoting tinakinakins:

I couldn't hold down the One a day prenatals. I had to switch to nature made. Didn't make me nauseous once.

gizmo538
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I took mine pretty regularly. I did forget sometimes but for the most part I kept up with them pretty well.

BamBamsmomma
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM
I took them from the day I found out for sure that I was pregnant. Some days maybe a hand full throughout the entire pregnancy I would unintentionally forget to take one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
doodlebug105
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM

when I got my positive test at 3w6d. I was taking regular one a day women's up until then, but changed that day to prenatals. I have only skipped a handful of days since starting and that's because I really really totally forgot to take them.

tinakinakins
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Oooooh haha now I understand lol 

Quoting supercarp:

I was teasing you for your use of the word "nauseous." It's a common mistake. To be nauseous means to make other feel nauseated. 

Quoting tinakinakins:

What? the One A Day prenatals made me sick. The Nature Made ones didn't. Where is the confusion?

Quoting supercarp:

Do you mean to say that you didn't make anyone else sick when you were pregnant? Or did you mean nauseated? 

Quoting tinakinakins:

I couldn't hold down the One a day prenatals. I had to switch to nature made. Didn't make me nauseous once.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:57 PM
I had four kids , I never took them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinakinakins
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Am I the only one who never knew the proper meaning of that word? lol I literally never knew it meant making others sick. I need to go back to school or something haha

Quoting sugareemommee:

She was correcting the improper usage of nauseous. I can never get it straight either.

Quoting tinakinakins:

Quoting supercarp:

Quoting tinakinakins:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I started before I got pregnant, I've only forgot a few times.

Judesmom333
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:00 PM
I've always have taken them. I think it's extremely important to.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN