Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you skip your prenatals?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I started taking my prenatals at around 8 weeks. When did you start?

I sometimes skip them as well, not intentionally, because I literally KO when I say I'm just going to take a quick rest on the bed. I take them at night to avoid the upset stomach feeling. Do you sometimes forget about them?

Just wanting to see what other mom's patterns are or were like because I'm starting to get paranoid about the consequences of not taking them or starting late since I feel like I did start late. Just a little over thinking this I guess.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Replies (71-80):
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:01 PM

There were days when I would throw them back up.  

rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:02 PM
I didn't take any with my three kids, they all came out healthy and past 37 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:03 PM
As soon as I got that positive pregnancy test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SWasson
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Skip? Not entirely, but I forgot them about half the time. I didn't worry about it because I eat a varied diet, with plenty of fruits and vegetable.

ragdoll13
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:08 PM

i couldn't take them.  My HG made me puke them up, or they made my stomach cramp so bad I wanted to die.     I still gave birth to a perfectly healthy 7.8lbs baby boy!

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I started taking them when I was TTC. i remember to take them most nights but do forget some nights.

lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:12 PM
I got them tight after ifound out i was pregnant at 5 weeks, took them for awhile then speed because it was so hard to swallow those big pills. I finally went out and got the gummy prenatal vitamins and i love them, i never skip a day now :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hyman
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM
With my son (18 mo old now) I started taking prenatals like 6 mo before I even tried getting pregnant. My obgyn said women of child bearing age should take them, so I did

This time- surprise baby- I found out at 3 months along and am now 5 months along with a healthy baby girl due in June! I take vitamins and cod liver oil pills
hlzcmjzajz
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:18 PM
My dr had me start taking them when we started TTC. So I took them for about a year and a half before I even got pregnant, then all through my pregnancy, & I still take them because I'm nursing dd. I have forgotten to take them every once in awhile; through both of my pregnancies & both of my kids are fine. :)
honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I couldn't be bothered with them. You just need to eat right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)