Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you skip your prenatals?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I started taking my prenatals at around 8 weeks. When did you start?

I sometimes skip them as well, not intentionally, because I literally KO when I say I'm just going to take a quick rest on the bed. I take them at night to avoid the upset stomach feeling. Do you sometimes forget about them?

Just wanting to see what other mom's patterns are or were like because I'm starting to get paranoid about the consequences of not taking them or starting late since I feel like I did start late. Just a little over thinking this I guess.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Replies (91-97):
MdMom289
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:31 PM

the first trimester I really couldn't keep much down, especially the prenatals. After that I took them a few times a week. They were so huge, it was very hard to take them.

Yurixsi
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM
I take then but I do forget alot.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
le.sigh.333
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:35 PM

i didn't bother. my teens don't seem like they suffered any

Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:51 PM
I couldn't take them but i took flinstones chewables instead and now flinstones gummies
amy31308
by Ashlee on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:53 PM
I started taking them while ttc and did til like 8 weeks and now I can't. I'm 11 weeks. I'm way too gaggy to swallow them
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I just started the day I found out i was pregnant, and I'm going to guess that I'm about 3-4 weeks along. I never took them with my first two, I just forgot. So far I'm doing good with these, just missed one day.

Luvizth3drug
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:00 PM

well i started taking the flinstone gummies at  the beginning of my pregnancy but i ran out and didnt really wanna take the pills cause i forget and i hate taking pills but my doctor prescribed some for me like 2 weeks ago and im tryin to take them but i just keep forgetting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)