Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He thinks I'm going to kill my baby.

Posted by   + Show Post

My Dad that is...

everyday he asks if I've had the baby in my bed.

(See how I am NOT asleep in the picture? Please do not worry about the pillow by baby's face. I'm not an idiot.)

Everyday I tell him I didn't kill the other two and I don't plan to this one either. I can't help it, co-sleeping just feels natural.

if I could I'd sleep with all my kids and hubby rolled up together in one room like a group of cats.

That's my confession of the day.

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Replies (61-65):
KTU
by Kim on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM

We are a co-sleeping family. Both my daughters love it. They like to snuggle!

Youngmother456
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:28 PM
I didnt cosleep until my son was 8 months old.
I'm not against it but it makes me nervous with really young babies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Considering my original comment was on the first page, and only the second one to bring it up, it's not like I was badgering her about it. And like kitschy and I established, the issue is really the fact that its displaying safety issues perpetuating safety issues within cosleeping and giving it more of a negative view.

Quoting Anonymous:

People, she's awake, get over the motherf*$&^*%&$ pillow already. She's aware of the pillow issue. Some of you cafemoms are unbelievable. None of my friends in real life are this insane and all their kids have survived.

Quoting Anonymous:

This. I adore cosleeping. But that's (your picture) is not safe. :-/

Quoting Kitschy:

I'm a co-sleeper too. I wish you didn't post a pic with a pillow next to the baby's face though.

mhaney03
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I coslept all of mine and they are all fine. tell dad to stfu.

for huricane Isaac i coslept all 3 at the same time haha.. my older two's bedroom has 3 giant windows so I didn't want them in there.  we laid in here and watched netflix all night, 2 nights in a row, since we were so lucky that we never lost power.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Not a fan of co-sleeping myself. I am too heavy of a sleeper, and I roll around too much. Besides, I am selfish and want the bed all to myself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)