Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what is the cheapest all-inclusive tropical honeymoon?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I have no idea where to look, all i know is if it is all-inclusive it will be cheaper, and i want somewhere on the beach.. help? where did you girls go? what should we be expecting to pay??

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:06 PM

bumump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:07 PM

ElyseFowler
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Sandles. You're looking at 4000 for 2 people or so
MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:08 PM
We went to Cancun in October for $9900 a person all inclusive 5 days. Best vacation ever, and it wasn't crazy packed with people.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

We went to an all-inclusive to Moon Palace in CanCun, twice .. I can't remember for the life of me how much it all was, it was... oh 7 years ago now???  But the place was SO NICE.  We are not ones for any sort of downtown nightlife, we stay put on their properties- you can walk or take a shuttle to the moon palace to Sun Palace or to downtown spa Palace.  The all inclusive allows you to eat at all those places! 

We would walk to sun palace to eat sometimes, for the excersize!

We LOVED it.    Very very nice.  very lazy.. Oh my gosh was the food good.    We did their little "nightclub" if we wanted to get out in evenings.   But otherwise, pool lazing, ocean lazing, eating and margaritas all day long... love making..................ooola lala.  You can even go topless on their beaches, which ARE private, you don't get the locals bothering you with selling junk.

jerseydiva
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Where are you coming from?  Mexico most likely, depending on where you are located, if you live in FL the bahamas might be cheaper

jenmomx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Sandals resort??? Idk but the commerical makes it look good...or maybe a cruise??

darcibeisheim
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:16 PM

we just booked our wedding and honeymoon at sandals in jamaica... for both of us for 7 nights we are staying in a penthouse with a private butler for $3500. And our wedding is only an additional $95 (for paperwork--everything else is included and we are getting married on the beach)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM

we were thnking about sandals, im a celiac and i heard they really do well wuth catering to people with food allergies and  celiac... 

Quoting darcibeisheim:

we just booked our wedding and honeymoon at sandals in jamaica... for both of us for 7 nights we are staying in a penthouse with a private butler for $3500. And our wedding is only an additional $95 (for paperwork--everything else is included and we are getting married on the beach)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)