Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**question** I hate his face and he should be glad he's not in slapping distance right now...

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 47 Replies
Ok...tiny backstory ill keep it brief n ill answer questions as needed. So nine months ago my SO decided to come clean about an affair he had with a trashy chick lets call her "J"

So they slept together during my first and second pregnancy. We weren't getting along. Blah blah blah. I went into labor a few hours after that so I never had much time to process it.

We have been working through it and have been doing better than ever. But this last week he's been going right back to being a major dick. Picking fights until they get totally out of control.

I've known that man for nine years. I know when something's going on. So I went digging. Well come to find that they have been video chatting since he left for PA jan 1st. He broke the one condition I gave him. Now it's all crashing back in. To me it's cheating all over again and I can't breathe...I warned him. But if he can't get it fucking straight what a commitment is then I'm ready to pack the kids and go...

Is this a deal breaker for you?
And now I feel like emailing this skank and finding out exactly what's been going on...bad idea?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kagegirl
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Fuck yes it's a deal breaker. 

MsEmma88
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Thank you! I fucking warned him! My BFF was like. Oh it's not that bad. It's nothing physical.

Quoting kagegirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Deal was broke years ago imo
MsEmma88
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Bump~ I'm freaking out. He comes back in a week n I'm supposed to pick him up.
Kool_Aide
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Yes

TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Quoting kagegirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:32 PM

It's absolutely a deal breaker, if he hasn't cut her out of his life it's guaranteed that the affair has never ended.

MsEmma88
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Shit....I'm the biggest fool. Nine years of my life just thrown away

Quoting Anonymous:

It's absolutely a deal breaker, if he hasn't cut her out of his life it's guaranteed that the affair has never ended.

sstef126
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't do like me and just cry and put up with it... It will only get worse. You will never trust him, will hate him,etc.... Be strong and kick him out boo...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Big deal breaker!! I would leave. don't show your kids that it OK to be treated this way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured