Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stop with all the FS and PA posts already

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 55 Replies
3 moms liked this

We all know that some people may need them and will use them the right way but then there are others that abuse them. But why do we need to keep posting about hating people that use them the wrong way or people who use them are posting about being mad because others are bashing them. I know that these posts will still make it in to the group and that a lot of you will reply to this post and say if you don't like it then leave or don't read them but it is getting a bit old and people just need to move on and get over it. The government is do nothing about this problem so way make a problem for others in here. Call someone or email the government and yell at them if you have a problem with the way the system is being used.

That is all!!!

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livingrlovesong
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:26 PM
As you make a post about it. Lol.

But I agree. It's annoying
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:29 PM
2 moms liked this
It's an easy and cheap way to feel superior to others.

I'm bored with the recent cycle of topics though:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crumpy_gat
by No. on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM

rolling on floor

opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree lets go back to the ramen noodle post lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Quoting CountryMomma123:

We all know that some people may need them and will use them the right way but then there are others that abuse them. But why do we need to keep posting about hating people that use them the wrong way or people who use them are posting about being mad because others are bashing them. I know that these posts will still make it in to the group and that a lot of you will reply to this post and say if you don't like it then leave or don't read them but it is getting a bit old and people just need to move on and get over it. The government is do nothing about this problem so way make a problem for others in here. Call someone or email the government and yell at them if you have a problem with the way the system is being used.

That is all!!!

opinionatedmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Quoting redneckmama4:

It's an easy and cheap way to feel superior to others.

I'm bored with the recent cycle of topics though:)

boy that sounds like a redneck attitude. hehe

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I don't feel superior, but the welfare moms on here are ridiculous.  They think they are entitled to PA while they are in school, because they had kids before they could afford them,SAHM on welfare  etc.  Sorry, but they are the reason everyone gets annoyed.  If there are TWO parents in the home BOTH working full time, there should be NO need for food stamps.  I REFUSE to believe each parent cannot make at least 20k a ayear( which is a HORRIBLE salary) but put it together and NO, you will lose your fs.  They are making sure they don't make to much otherwise they will qualify.  That is why we bitch about them.

CountryMomma123
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM

BUMP!

CountryMomma123
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM

BUMP!

BluePandaDreams
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:43 PM
LOL. Like everything else, the simple solution is to not open a post that has a topic you don't like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)