Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My life is so boring and I'm kinda lost

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So, I'm a sahm and this is the first year both my kids are in school a full day. I get up, get them off to school, go to the gym, come home and clean, and spend the rest of the day looking for something to do. Like seriously...what the hell do I do with my day? I'm so sick of tv and movies. Some days I just drink all day. But that has even lost its luster. I dont need a job. Help!! What do I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Replies (11-17):
Kylie819
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a little confused...you say you don't want a hobby because it's expensive, yet you don't want a job because you don't need money.

If I had free time and couldn't afford to pursue my interests I would get a job.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because I REALLY don't need the money.

Quoting Jessy613:

Why not work? Just cause you don't need the money?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sweet0.0Cheeks
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:33 PM

exactly wha i was thinking

Quoting Kylie819:

I'm a little confused...you say you don't want a hobby because it's expensive, yet you don't want a job because you don't need money.

If I had free time and couldn't afford to pursue my interests I would get a job.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jessy613:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Get a lesbian lover!

keriley1
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I would get a "fun" job. Something part time somewhere that  I want discounts from.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I don't need the money. I have a trust from my grandparents that pays all my living expenses...it would easily take 100 years for the money to deplete. My husband works. His checks go to a college fund account for our kids and extras for us...vacations hobbies for the kids and such.
I scrapbook, make quilt, do a lot of crafts with my kids, constantly remodel the house. Etc. dh says I am not allowed more hobbies bc the ones I already have are expensive enough. I tend to agree. Just bc we have the money doesn't mean I should spend it all up.

Quoting Kylie819:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jessy613:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Gross.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get a lesbian lover!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Meh...

Quoting keriley1:

I would get a "fun" job. Something part time somewhere that  I want discounts from.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)