Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think? *I'm 95% sure on what I've decided already*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Poll

Question: would you go with it?

Options:

yes

no

other (please explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

Yesterday I was sick all day. Dh was out with his friends saturday night, and went to watch a hockey game with his dad yesterday. So, we didn't talk much this weekend. Last night, I'm laying in bed, trying desperately to fall asleep, and dh lays down and starts telling me about how our mutual friend (the one he saw saturday night) was talking about wanting to sleep with me.

Whatever. I don't think he'd say something like that. He's still got his Vcard, and gets all in a tuff when talking about sex. Dh wants me to do it, and told me that if "zack" started putting "the moves" on me, to not tell him no.

I've thought it through, and if dh is okay with it, then I'll try my best to not turn the guy down. he's only 18, and I'm not sure I want to take that from him... I've never been with an inexperienced guy.. there's so much confidence I won't have to work with and all that.

dh wants an open relationship (i consider us semi-open, because dh is okay with it, and I'm slowly beginning to become adjusted to this. neither of us have slept with other people, but we talk about it all the time... to get me comfortable with the idea.)

but if you were in my position, and your dh was okay with it, and practically begging for you to do it, would you? I told dh a long time ago, when we first met "zack", that had I not been married, and he showed interest, I might consider dating him. MIGHT. but now that it's been brought up (they don't talk about this when we all hang out, dh is the only one. in fact, every time sex is brought up with me in the room, "zack" tries desperately to change the subject.)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CanInTex
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:47 PM
I wouldn't, but I also don't believe in open relationships- At least in my marriage. Good luck to you if you go through with it but, be prepared that you will be opening a door for dh to sleep with whomever he choses.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cerainwondrland
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:47 PM
If my man wanted to.share me and sleep with other women I would leave him. We love each other too much and sex is something special between us
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:55 PM

i realize this. and i'm not ready for that yet, so IF i decide to "help" out in this very messy situation, it wouldn't be until I can handle dh sleeping with someone else too.

dh says he wants to sleep with a girl "zack's" age, and I told him if he did, even if we are in a fully open relationship, I'd punch him in the face. I hate her, so freaking much. So, dh and I came up with a solution: we'd get to meet the "other person" and then give the okay or not. idk... it's a lot to process while sick. lol

Quoting CanInTex:

I wouldn't, but I also don't believe in open relationships- At least in my marriage. Good luck to you if you go through with it but, be prepared that you will be opening a door for dh to sleep with whomever he choses.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)