Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wow really?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
the only thing that makes ds shut up is the vaccum cleaner being turned on.he screamed all morning(hes 1 month) i turn the vaccume on he shuts up
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyMommy24
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:23 PM
That will do it.
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Some babies like the white noise.  My DS1 LOVED the vacuum and the hairdryer, both would soothe him almost immediately when nothing else seemed to work.  My floors were never cleaner and my hair never looked better :)

JadsW
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:24 PM
4 moms liked this
Well, that sucks.

Heh. Get it? Yeah, I'm lame. Shut up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommylovessadie
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:24 PM

He is missing being inside of u the vacuum imitates the same noise from ur belly it's a comfort thing 

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Made my colic son do the same thing. He cried non stop! Glad something worked for ya

D.O.E.
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:26 PM

i have always used a dream machine type thingy, for some reason my babies love falling asleep to the sound of rain or waves. 

i guess it probably sounds a bit like being in the womb. at least you figured out a solution :-) lol

SAnders224
If he likes that noise i would but a noisw machine that has that sound on it. Dd had the same problem and that helped a lot
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:26 PM
When my now 6 yo was an infant there was a span of like 3 month stint that the only way he would sleep was if I was on the shrimp boat with him... It was miserable!
gblossom

haha <3

Quoting lwalker270:

Some babies like the white noise.  My DS1 LOVED the vacuum and the hairdryer, both would soothe him almost immediately when nothing else seemed to work.  My floors were never cleaner and my hair never looked better :)

aikimomof3

I had to get a noise machine for my youngest because she could not get a good night's sleep without background noise. We used it for her first year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)