Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im a little suspicious ....

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:28 PM
  • 11 Replies

My bosses brought me a huge bag of goodies from a business thing they had last night. To give to my little monster. They have apple crumb cake, frosted mini cinnamon buns, bakers gourmet cookies and some other truffle/sweet thingies. They brought it in at around 10am - told me my son is absolutely adorable (the met him for the first time over the weekend) and said to give him the treats. I said thanks. .. And have been "slightly" snacking on them since then. OK OK OK  5 cookies, i piece of crumb cake and 2 mini buns - SHUT UP ITS THEIR FAULT!! I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY!

Anywho.. i have been thinking... i think i might have tasted a little bit of BRIBERY in the cake - im not sure.. but i have a funny feeling they are going to ask me to work late this week. Damnit! Curse my love for baked goods.

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:31 PM

BUMP!

CorisMom
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:32 PM

lol

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:33 PM

b- is for bakery

u - undenyable good

m - mini buns

p - pouting because i feel guilty ive been snacking on crap all day

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

hummm.... I wonder what bribery taste like?  but if it is in there then maybe you could use it on your husband!!!  Anything you want????

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM

At least you got goodies and not JUST the work request, right??

LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM

LOL!

Hyman
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Wow. That is alot of baked goods you ate all at once :O lol. But what do I know? I have a huge sweet tooth!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:36 PM

OH NO NONON! not all at once - its about 4pm now.. i have been guiltly sneaking my hand in the bag through out the day..lolol

Quoting Hyman:

Wow. That is alot of baked goods you ate all at once :O lol. But what do I know? I have a huge sweet tooth!

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:37 PM

lol.

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:38 PM

no work request yet - but they have been super nice to me today. Not thier usual attitude where i am ready to grab the staple remover and do unthinkable acts of torture, but like ass kissy nice. I def think something is up.. i really hope they dont ask me to come in on sunday.. its my only day off.

Quoting KristenFowles:

At least you got goodies and not JUST the work request, right??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN