Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really! How can this happen!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

I just got out of a realtionship. Well not just, it's been a while. But one thing that drove me nuts was the only way he'd see his son, was going to his ex's house. AND while there he wouldn't talk to me! Drove me batty. That wasn't the reason for our break up. Honestly he broke up with me. But when he'd ask me to come back to him and we can try again I told him no. I told him I couldn't do it again.

Now fast forward I have been with SO for a while, we have been so happy. I learned recently I'm pregnant! And now all of a sudden the ex is keepin the daughter away. And now he has to go there to see her! REALLY! I sent him a text, just a goofy one, saying the baby's ears are forming. We were talking about this earlier. Then about 10 minutes later..told him our toilets acting up. And I have heard nothing. He left 2 hours ago..I got a short call on the way about the Mindy McCready deal. And thats all....

This sucks!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmyboys...
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I am confused...what is the problem?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RJC78
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM

HUH???

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM

The magically can't talk while there...not even a call. Just text me back. I was worried about it in the last relationship, and I was right...He was tryin to fix things with his ex wife. Now I'm here again.

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

I am confused...what is the problem?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Your new man's ex is requiring him to go to her house to see his daughter? Deja vu?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:02 PM
For some reason, I cant understand your post. It may just be my brain isnt functioning properly
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Does he have a CO?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Why are you telling your ex about your new baby and your toilet being broken. Shouldnt your current SO fix your toilet?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Thats what I mean. When we first started dating he took her every other weekend...And now all of a sudden she won't let him. And I'm stuck dealing with this cause I'm the bad guy if I say something.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your new man's ex is requiring him to go to her house to see his daughter? Deja vu?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not trying to be mean here, but when you text during their visits, it can just irritate people. Perhaps your SO is actually busy with his child. I mean if it bothers you that his ex demands he only visit at her house, you should talk to him. Tell him about what happened with your ex, and you're concerned. Honestly though, you might need to give it a break on the texting though. Let him enjoy time with his child, and talk to him when he gets back or you see him next.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:05 PM

That is who I was texting. My current SO. Who is at his ex's house! And I'm not getting an answer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you telling your ex about your new baby and your toilet being broken. Shouldnt your current SO fix your toilet?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured