Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

inspired by pinterest! :) UPDATE! done!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

my hall bathroom doesn't have a medicine cabinet so after browsing p interest i decided to grab my old broken guitar, it's still drying, so i haven't put the little shelves in yet, but what do you think?  i think a for would be to difficult so I'm not doing one, but it's really more of a shelf than a medicine cabinet anyway! but if you have an idea for a door and how to attach it, I'd love to hear!

my bathroom is all red and black! :)

update

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Replies (31-33):
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:03 PM

i only painted the inside, it's hard to see in the pics but i left the outside alone, and i screwed it in to the wall, but i put the screws behind where the neck comes down and close under the shelves so they'd be hard to see... i used 6 screws all together...

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you paint it?

What did you hang it up with?

1wildchild
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I think it looks neat!

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:06 PM

pinterest.com   it's like the gathering place of all the cool things on the internet, there are different sections, i like  diy section, but they have food, fashion, home decor, etc! you should go check it out! it's pretty awesome!!

Quoting goodmama85:

What is this Pinterest everyone talks about? I'm out of the loop here lol. Btw very cool medicine cabinet!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured