Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When you checked your refund status online...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
... how long did it take to get "accepted" and then how long after it was accepted did it get "sent"?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:32 PM
It said on the its website it can take 21 days from the time it was accepted by the IRS, then it goes to processing then to being sent. It took that long and we did turbotax. Paid the 29.99 plus the 19.99 to efile and it still oil a Long time. I'm still waiting for mine it's been accepted yet not processed. Good luck momma you'll bewaiting a long time the IRS isnt in any type of rush it seems this year!
elarsen4eva
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:32 PM

i sent my taxes in on the 11th they were accepted after an hour.

yesterday (the 17th) the status changed from accepted to approved and my refund should be here on the 21st

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:34 PM
boooooo! Lol. Thanks for replying. So yours is still on the first bar also?

Quoting Anonymous:

It said on the its website it can take 21 days from the time it was accepted by the IRS, then it goes to processing then to being sent. It took that long and we did turbotax. Paid the 29.99 plus the 19.99 to efile and it still oil a Long time. I'm still waiting for mine it's been accepted yet not processed. Good luck momma you'll bewaiting a long time the IRS isnt in any type of rush it seems this year!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:36 PM
YEEEES and it been like that since February 8th and I'm not even satisfied with it I need to amend it

Quoting Anonymous:

boooooo! Lol. Thanks for replying. So yours is still on the first bar also?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:36 PM
My DH did them on the 10th. I don't know what day it was approved but we should be getting the check tomorrow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:37 PM
mine were filed the 2nd and accepted like 7 minutes later and then my refund was scheduled for deposit the 11th and we got it the 9th
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:37 PM
I know some people who I work with that said their tax refund was still processing and they received their refund
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I received mine 6 days after it was accepted and it was accepted 3 days after I filed. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Mine too. :o)

Quoting elarsen4eva:

i sent my taxes in on the 11th they were accepted after an hour.

yesterday (the 17th) the status changed from accepted to approved and my refund should be here on the 21st

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN