Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'll fix your little red wagon...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies

Ok so I know everyone can be a little vindictive at times when angry. I recall a time, long ago, when DH and I were much younger and stupid. We got into a fight(verbal)  and I was extremely upset with him. He left the house for a while to cool off. So what did I do? I grabbed his brand new basketball shoes and pissed in them. Yep, I filled them up, swished them around and poured the excess out and flushed it. He didn't put the shoes on for a few days afterwards, so they were dry by then. I never told him until like 2 years later. We laughed about it at that point. I know it was stupid, but it made me feel better at the time. We are way past acting like that anymore.

I have had friends tell me about them using their DH's toothbrushes to clean the toilet, or hiding like just one of their shoes so he can't find them as revenge for being mad at them.

Have you guys ever done anything vindictive...it doesn't have to be just to your DH, but anyone? What have you done?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Yes I have in the past and depending on the circumstances, I may do something in the future, lol

mistie900
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:10 PM

No I never had. The worst I would do it not do something for him that he didn't do for me (if that makes sense).

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:11 PM

No I always thought that shit was just talk. i didn't know people actually did  it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

That's the spirit! Lol...I try not to act out in rvenge, but I always reserve the right to do so!

Quoting Sassy762:

Yes I have in the past and depending on the circumstances, I may do something in the future, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Oh I think people do it more than realized!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

No I always thought that shit was just talk. i didn't know people actually did  it.

samiam2919
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Nah...Id rather just talk about it face to face.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:15 PM
I popped in the toilet, left it for a bit then scrubbed the toilet with his toothbrush after. Left early the next morning.
Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Lol. No, I haven't. I don't think you're wrong though. Just a tad gross. I can't see myself doing that though, but it's funny.

Why the title?

ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Nope, but I have aided a friend in doing it to her now ex. It happens. People do it a lot more than anyone talks about.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I think people do it more than realized!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

My tummy had the rumblies that only hands could satisfy.
nikkib01
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Me too! People are crazy!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)