Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH would NEVER cheat on me! **EDIT**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why is it so hard for some women to believe that there are faithful men in this world?

If I had even a small suspicion that DH would cheat on me, I would have never married him. lol!

I feel bad for women who feel like they cannot expect fidelity and commitment from the man they chose to marry.

SORRY LADIES. I CHOOSE NOT TO LIVE MY LIFE "PREPARING" FOR THE DAY DH DECIDES TO BE UNFAITHFUL. LOL! I KNOW MY DH, I KNOW MYSELF, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WE BOTH RESPECT OUR RELATIONSHIP ENOUGH TO COMMUNICATE WHEN ONE OF US ISN'T FEELING COMPLETELY EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, OR SEXUALLY FULFILLED.

DH WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME AND I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP IN WHICH YOU ARE UNABLE TO FEEL THE SAME.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:50 PM

This is me and DH! We get better every year! We understand that we both need to compromise and try new things... in the bedroom and as a couple outside of the bedroom. I love it and so does he.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know my DH would never cheat on me. We are soulmates and 10yrs later we continue to fall more and more in love.

Mom2_Jimmy_Anka
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Mine wouldn't either. It would go against everything he believes in and the moral code he lives by. He is one of the most honest men I know.

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Mine would not either.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Perfect example. I pity those who can't trust their SO.

Quoting Anonymous:

Love people with their head in the sand, or maybe it's up their ass.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Since I don't have access to anyone's brain but my own, I can't tell you with absolute certainty what someone will and will not do. I may have faith they won't, but reality tells me anything can happen.

mom-2-4boys
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I would not have married mine either had I thought he might cheat, fast forward 21years I am sitting here with my thoughts spining, making a plan to surive a divorce and keep life normal for my cildren.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM
It's the passed cheaters that blind sided us to make us feel that way:/
rangerwife2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Mine wouldn't either! He is afraid of the casket out back!

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I watched my husband go through 2 relationships. No matter how horrid the first one was(she slept with almost every guy in his barracks) he still stayed faithful. Same with the 2nd except she was not an all out whore. He always stayed faithful, no matter what!

We have been married 19 years and he has never given me a reason to be suspicious.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM

In my heart, I know dh would never cheat on me. But it's hard for me not to worry and expect the worst just because of my childhood and the past i had before dh. he knows what i've been through and appreciates it. I also make sure not to put my insecurities on him, he's never done anything to hurt me so i am not going to punish him for the mistakes others have made.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured