Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH would NEVER cheat on me! **EDIT**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why is it so hard for some women to believe that there are faithful men in this world?

If I had even a small suspicion that DH would cheat on me, I would have never married him. lol!

I feel bad for women who feel like they cannot expect fidelity and commitment from the man they chose to marry.

SORRY LADIES. I CHOOSE NOT TO LIVE MY LIFE "PREPARING" FOR THE DAY DH DECIDES TO BE UNFAITHFUL. LOL! I KNOW MY DH, I KNOW MYSELF, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WE BOTH RESPECT OUR RELATIONSHIP ENOUGH TO COMMUNICATE WHEN ONE OF US ISN'T FEELING COMPLETELY EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, OR SEXUALLY FULFILLED.

DH WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME AND I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP IN WHICH YOU ARE UNABLE TO FEEL THE SAME.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
mcclainprincess
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:52 PM
4 moms liked this
Awww. I use to be EXACTLY like you..

I'm a single Mom now, left when i discovered my husband was cheating on me.

You act as if every woman who was cheated on has never felt the way you do.. Why in hell would anyone marry a person they didn't trust? A person they didn't really intend to spend the rest of their life with?

Get of your high horse.. You are no better than a woman who has been cheated on.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Same for me!

Quoting Mom2_Jimmy_Anka:

Mine wouldn't either. It would go against everything he believes in and the moral code he lives by. He is one of the most honest men I know.

mandaday
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM
My husband would not cheat on me under normal circumstances. And he is smart enough to avoid circumstances that it could happen in. For example, he never gets drunk unless we are together to cancel the risk of doing something stupid while not thinking straight. That, and we practice strong communication and understanding. I really have no worries.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Allow gotta say to this is don't get your panties in a bunch if he ever does. My stbxdh was cheated on before, knows the pain, and did it even though I thought he never would. Oh, and prior to cheating, he wasn't a douche either. People change, sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. Women who say they know 100% that their spouses would NEVER cheat aren't being realistic. Sorry, that's just the truth. You should always hope that it doesn't happen but no one can ever truly KNOW.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are gonna have people telling you that you are delusional. Lol. My dh won't cheat either. I don't care if someone believes that or not. He was cheated on in the past, he knows the hurt, plus he's not a douche. Lol. 

nathans_mom407
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I agree

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Mine wouldn't, I wish he would have. It would have given me an out of the marriage sooner
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Well the naive ones are usually the most shocked because they are in lala land.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was actually waiting for a bash fest... telling me how naive I am. So thank you =)

Quoting ginger813:

I agree!

Crashly
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM
My bf would never cheat on me. I've been cheated on by men who said they never would. It's all in a persons character what they will or won't do. There are good, faithful men out there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM

lol. I don't recall saying I am better than anyone.

However, I do feel like DH and I got it right...somehow or another (maybe luck?), we respect each other enough to talk about things before things get so bad it's to the point of no return

Quoting mcclainprincess:

Awww. I use to be EXACTLY like you..

I'm a single Mom now, left when i discovered my husband was cheating on me.

You act as if every woman who was cheated on has never felt the way you do.. Why in hell would anyone marry a person they didn't trust? A person they didn't really intend to spend the rest of their life with?

Get of your high horse.. You are no better than a woman who has been cheated on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)