Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH would NEVER cheat on me! **EDIT**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why is it so hard for some women to believe that there are faithful men in this world?

If I had even a small suspicion that DH would cheat on me, I would have never married him. lol!

I feel bad for women who feel like they cannot expect fidelity and commitment from the man they chose to marry.

SORRY LADIES. I CHOOSE NOT TO LIVE MY LIFE "PREPARING" FOR THE DAY DH DECIDES TO BE UNFAITHFUL. LOL! I KNOW MY DH, I KNOW MYSELF, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WE BOTH RESPECT OUR RELATIONSHIP ENOUGH TO COMMUNICATE WHEN ONE OF US ISN'T FEELING COMPLETELY EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, OR SEXUALLY FULFILLED.

DH WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME AND I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP IN WHICH YOU ARE UNABLE TO FEEL THE SAME.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Unless you can see into the future you really don't know for a fact, People change . I'm not saying he will I'm just saying dont say never because you have no way of really knowing . No I don't think my dh would cheat on me but if in the future he did I would handle it and worry about it then .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:56 PM

And we feel bad for you. 

singlemom1208
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:56 PM
4 moms liked this
Said every woman before they were cheated on
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:56 PM
LOL didn't say I didn't trust mine now did I, that's you ASSumption. I choose to live un the real world knowing people change and things change.

Quoting Anonymous:

Perfect example. I pity those who can't trust their SO.

Quoting Anonymous:

Love people with their head in the sand, or maybe it's up their ass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:57 PM
I don't think SO would ever cheat on me, but I am aware that it could happen. I trust him enough not to even think about it, however.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I agree.

kidlover2
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Ehhh.... if your spouse has been with you more than 15 years I would say I'd probably agree with you. Anything under 5 years I'd laugh and say "sure! I hope it works out for you!" My ex cheated on me after 11 years together...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup, we've had bumps but they have always brought us closer.

He still makes my heart jump and gives me goosebumps too:)

Quoting Anonymous:

This is me and DH! We get better every year! We understand that we both need to compromise and try new things... in the bedroom and as a couple outside of the bedroom. I love it and so does he.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know my DH would never cheat on me. We are soulmates and 10yrs later we continue to fall more and more in love.

Schleetle
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:58 PM
If you are secure then why even bother saying anything about anyone else?
NiCo86
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I'm with you. Not all men are cheaters! Just like not all women are cheaters!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)