Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF did you just do to my child?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 150 Replies
1 mom liked this

My parents and I were at McDonalds having dinner and the kids were on the playground. We weren't sitting in the play area, but we were sitting in the restaurant area where we could clearly see them (right by the door). There weren't many people inside and the only other kid on the playground was a little boy about 5 (my youngest daughter's age) and his dad. The dad got up and was playing on the playground with the boy, which I found weird because he's too big for a McDonalds play place but whatever...at least he was playing with the kid. My parents and I were talking about baby names when I looked up to check on the kids and I see this grown ass man who I had never seen before in my life slide down the slide on his back, head first, with my 5 year old DD on his chest.

What the hell? I stared and dropped my drink on the table, shocked. My mom wanted to go in there and give him a piece of her mind, but I just poked my head in the door, looked at the guy, then told the kids it was time to go. They got their shoes, said bye to the boy, and we left.  I asked DD what happened and she said "I wanted him to take me down the slide like he did his boy". I told her that only HER daddy could do that, no one else's daddy could. I was shocked that a grown man would do that to a stranger's child. In front of the parents. DH said if he had been there he would of beat the hell out of him.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:17 PM
36 moms liked this
I don't find it weird that he would do that if a kid asked him. Dads don't always think like moms. But good looking out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:17 PM

bump

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM
46 moms liked this
I hate when parents aren't in there with their kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Agree...

Quoting MommyAddie:

I don't find it weird that he would do that if a kid asked him. Dads don't always think like moms. But good looking out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM
13 moms liked this

Maybe you should have been paying better attention to your children!

TattoodMommy19
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Quoting MommyAddie:

daughteroftruth
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM
11 moms liked this

I think your overreacting.  And the few times I've gone to mcdonalds, I play with my kids, and usually other kids join in as well. 

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:20 PM
6 moms liked this
Hmm maybe if your young child is allowed to play in an area where an unknown adult is also playing MAYBE you should actually be in the room watching your child. If they had time to do that without you bothering to notice be grateful he wasn't a perv
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:20 PM
5 moms liked this
Omg lady you need to chill! The guy was having fun with your kid... I don't see a problem!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I was paying attention just fine, thank you. I always keep a close eye on my kids especially when strangers are around.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should have been paying better attention to your children!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN