Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has anyone here ever commited murder?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If so, please elaborate and what was the outcome?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Replies (51-60):
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
My only crimes are against fashion.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2love
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Does that trick actually work?! My mil lives next to the woods and she always has those monster bugs!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

OH YES THEY DO :-)   I've killed LOOOOTS of them.

Also if you mix sugar and baking soda together and put it in a lid and then put a lid of water next to it, they are attracted to the sweetness of the sugar, eat it and then since they LOVE water they instantly go into the water dish & then their insides explode.

I was staying with someone this past summer that moved into a place infested (( they had no clue about it and it was a nice place and they are VERY ocd clean people, but they were there already))

and we killed and killed and killed german roaches like you wouldn't believe. 

stomped them, used several kinds of roach killers, smashed them with objects etc...  they are horrid

NASTY Things that they are ugh

Quoting Anonymous:

The German ones don't

Quoting Diamondblue1:

surely did instantly lol

Quoting Anonymous:

They die?

Quoting Diamondblue1:

i've killed roaches i didn't get arrested though ;0

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Just our pet bird. I have NO business owning a bird. Damn thing bit like crazy so it didn't get played with and was horribly loud. One day I noticed it was quiet (I was 14) so I yelled io to mom and told her the bird was dead..... apparently your supposed to feed them. Who knew! I think I'll stick to dogs and cats Loki.
2love
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes :-) Also, google natural ways to kill roaches.  We did 

Quoting 2love:

Does that trick actually work?! My mil lives next to the woods and she always has those monster bugs!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

OH YES THEY DO :-)   I've killed LOOOOTS of them.

Also if you mix sugar and baking soda together and put it in a lid and then put a lid of water next to it, they are attracted to the sweetness of the sugar, eat it and then since they LOVE water they instantly go into the water dish & then their insides explode.

I was staying with someone this past summer that moved into a place infested (( they had no clue about it and it was a nice place and they are VERY ocd clean people, but they were there already))

and we killed and killed and killed german roaches like you wouldn't believe. 

stomped them, used several kinds of roach killers, smashed them with objects etc...  they are horrid

NASTY Things that they are ugh

Quoting Anonymous:

The German ones don't

Quoting Diamondblue1:

surely did instantly lol

Quoting Anonymous:

They die?

Quoting Diamondblue1:

i've killed roaches i didn't get arrested though ;0

Momof2almost
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM
My DH and I were in a car accident back in '06. The other car ran a light and turned in front of us and I didn't even have time to hit the brakes. The "crazy idiots" in the other car didn't have a 5 month old baby girl in her car seat and we hit then going 50mph. It broke her neck and she quit breathing, she died in route to the hospital. 5 months old. Took me FOREVER to get over it and then her IDIOT parents didn't bury her for 3 months! They were all illegal and gave false names at the scene and dissappeared for a little bit. The to top it off they (still being illegal) sued me for her death even though it was their fault (we had lots of witnesses). I had 2 amazing attorneys and they got me off of the lawsuit. So, technically no I haven't killed anyone but because I couldn't stop my car from hitting theirs a 5 month old baby girl died.
Ollie123
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:20 PM

That would have been horrifying. This is one of my worst fears. Hitting somone with my car.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes and no. I killed someone but it was not considered murder.

Almost 14 years ago I was driving home from the river. Dh and I had spent the day with my mom and her boyfriend on his boat.

There is a road that goes up and over a mountain and as I was coming down there was man walking up in the middle of the road. He was on my side of the yellow line. I tried to get over as far as I could but the side of the mountain was there and there was a car coming up on the other side.

I hit him on the driver side of my car. The way I hit him, his head smashed into the upper part of the drivers side windshield and flipped over and his feet hit the back of the passengers side roof.

Since I slammed on the breaks he then was thrown off of my car and dh who was behind me in his truck had to swerve not to hit him.

I did not know until the next morning that he had died. When we went to get the keys to my car from the police the chief of police told me he had died at the scene.

He was a homeless man who apparently was walking to the town on the other side of the mountain. Ubfortunately they still do not know who he was.

I was told afterwards that a cop was going to pick him up because of where he was walking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea, screw you to, judgemental bitch

Quoting Anonymous:

Any one who has ever had an abortion has committed murder.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:22 PM

No, and I really doubt that anyone who has is going to speak up or have access to Cafemom

JanineDeer
by Janine on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM
2 moms liked this

I loved my muder!!!   she was sane, so I never had to have her committed!!

stargazerwolf
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Yes, because that is something I'd admit in an online forum where they can trace my IP address and get me for it lol. No, I dreamt of my ex husband dying lol. I wouldn't be sad if he disappeared or someone offed him. Great now if he dies they'll try to get me for murder lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)