Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has anyone here ever commited murder?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If so, please elaborate and what was the outcome?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Replies (151-159):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:36 PM
No, but I wished it on someone and lo and behold she's been a missing person for almost 3 years. She deserved it. She used to beat on a child who couldn't read after the child was hit by a car.
Mom2Boys9501
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:36 PM
No but my fil was murdered brutally.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:45 PM
This is horrible. Did they end up winning?

Quoting Momof2almost:

Quoting Anonymous:

They were from Mexico. While we were at the hospital (because I was hurt very bad) I heard a police officer talkng to them and he said that if they didn't give him their real names then he would arrest them (they were not injured). It was AWFUL! The 1st year I kept blaming myself saying that it was my fault and went through a severe depression and wanted to end my life. I finally got help and got better. I remember while I was laying on my stretcher about to go into surgery I saw a nurse carrying the baby girl (Maria) under a blanket (going to the morge) and she had a head FULL of jet black hair. Even though they were illegal they still had "rights" to sue me. The ONLY reason I was in the lawsuit was so the case could be kept in state court (I was theonly legal US citizen involved) and if I was being sued they could not send the case to Federal court. Really confusing but I got screwed BIG TIME!!! I still have flashbacks and dreams about that night. I was so scared and it was so hectic and I remember looking down at my right leg and foot was hanging on by a piece of a nerve and a slim piece of skin. I nearly lost that foot and still have trouble with it today.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM
My sister's ex husband killed a guy. My brother was 15 at the time and he was with him. My brother was in a juvenile home until he was 21 and former BIL has like another 50 years or something like that. This was years ago when I was 11.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Lol maybe not. It was really ugly with pointy legs and a hard shell body.

Quoting Anonymous:

If the bug was pretty and white, would you still have killed it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea I killed this ugly black bug the other day.

pennerb538
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM
ok OP what r I planning lol this could be evidence
Momof2almost
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

They got a little bit from some other people involved but not me, THANK GOD!
Mommie2Kailen
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:52 PM

im only guilty of 1 murder... The poor canary deserved it I guess, It was my neighbore bird and I was told i rung it's neck I was 2-3 .. she was babysititng me for my parents..

I do know of someone who killed a guy over drugs. The body to my knowledge was never found but the guy was found guilty and is still in prison...

There are a few people alive only because Im afraid of prison.. Otherwise they would be erased from this earth...

tysmommy98
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Wouldn't the outcome of murder be death?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN