Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES? (PICTURE ADDED) OF MINE

Posted by   + Show Post

I MAKE DUCT TAPE WALLETS ,COIN POUCHES AND WOMANS WALLETS.....WHAT KIND OF CRAFTS DO YOU ENJOY? ADD PICS IF YOU HAVE OF CRAFTS YOU HAVE MADE

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Replies (11-20):
Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Playing hockey, weight lifting, dog training, walking, reading, crafts, shopping, meeting mom grandma and sisters for coffee...

macilah
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW YOUR AN AMAZING DRAWER...IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Quoting stargazerwolf:

I draw and paint when I have time. I also write. I sometimes enjoy doing hemp jewelry as well. I'll post this pic of a drawing I did of my 9 month old when she was a newborn. I've posted it before on here. Working on making money from my hobbies since I'm a stay at mom right now :) Those wallets are pretty neat!

macilah
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:43 PM

YOUR REALLY GOOD AT IT..I LOVE THE DRESS IT'S SO CUTE

Quoting Shelbypb:

I cross stitch and I'm currently learning to sew. Last week I made this dress, a quilt (with mil help) which we sold for 200, 3 pillows and an apron for my fiancé. I never knew how much I loved doing this stuff until I met my fiancé and his mother

Mommy383
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh how I miss being creative and artsy. This post is going to have me making a stop at the craft store
samiam2919
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:45 PM

The framed are is so pretty. How did you do that?

Quoting bustybee:

2 of my hobbies: quilling and making suncatchers

sweetboys4me
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM

How did you do the flowers and hummingbirds?   That is gorgeous.  I love the dimensional effect!

Quoting bustybee:

2 of my hobbies: quilling and making suncatchers

proudmommy03457
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM
I have no hobbies really:( I get to read occasionally.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
macilah
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:47 PM

it's really fun being crafty especially when it's something you didnt think you can do before..i love coming up with new crafts

Quoting Mommy383:

Oh how I miss being creative and artsy. This post is going to have me making a stop at the craft store

Shelbypb
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Thanks my mil says she is surprised how fast I'm picking everything up. I'm thinking about continuing to learn and start making things to sell

Quoting macilah:

YOUR REALLY GOOD AT IT..I LOVE THE DRESS IT'S SO CUTE

Quoting Shelbypb:

I cross stitch and I'm currently learning to sew. Last week I made this dress, a quilt (with mil help) which we sold for 200, 3 pillows and an apron for my fiancé. I never knew how much I loved doing this stuff until I met my fiancé and his mother

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
sweetboys4me
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:50 PM

That dress is stunning.  I tried sewing a blanket that folds into a pillow for my niece and nephew two christmases ago.  I cannot keep the stitch straight.  I have fabric that my son picked out for me to make him one.  By the time I actually get to it he will be out of his dinosaur phase.  These look awesome btw :)

Quoting Shelbypb:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured