Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES? (PICTURE ADDED) OF MINE

Posted by   + Show Post

I MAKE DUCT TAPE WALLETS ,COIN POUCHES AND WOMANS WALLETS.....WHAT KIND OF CRAFTS DO YOU ENJOY? ADD PICS IF YOU HAVE OF CRAFTS YOU HAVE MADE

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
beatlelovermom
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:52 PM
You crafty gals are inspiring me! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Muffins89
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I make jewelry but don't have any pics up here they're all in my Facebook page for it and I'm mobile but have lots of things made lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
evelynolivesmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I am learning how to do nail art. Dh bought me an airbrusher for Valentine's Day, it's awesome! We've only succeeded in making messes so far, but it's been fun and I got him to help me with my nails. 

sweetboys4me
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Do you do craft shows?  My friends wife makes these and goes around to the local craft shows and makes a decent supplemental income.  Very pretty.

Quoting audreesmama:

I make bows and earrings.

Shelbypb
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Lol thanks. And yea my stitches aren't perfectly straight but its not that bad for only sewing a week. I plan on making my son a quilt. He is 2 now and I have been trying to make him a lanky since I found out I was pregnant. First by knitting the crocheting and none of that worked. But now I know what I'm good at and I can finally make him his baby blanket :)

Quoting sweetboys4me:

That dress is stunning.  I tried sewing a blanket that folds into a pillow for my niece and nephew two christmases ago.  I cannot keep the stitch straight.  I have fabric that my son picked out for me to make him one.  By the time I actually get to it he will be out of his dinosaur phase.  These look awesome btw :)

Quoting Shelbypb:

I cross stitch and I'm currently learning to sew. Last week I made this dress, a quilt (with mil help) which we sold for 200, 3 pillows and an apron for my fiancé. I never knew how much I loved doing this stuff until I met my fiancé and his mother

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
yzaguirre1986
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM

collecting Italian masquerade mask
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stargazerwolf
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks! 

Quoting macilah:

WOW YOUR AN AMAZING DRAWER...IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Quoting stargazerwolf:

I draw and paint when I have time. I also write. I sometimes enjoy doing hemp jewelry as well. I'll post this pic of a drawing I did of my 9 month old when she was a newborn. I've posted it before on here. Working on making money from my hobbies since I'm a stay at mom right now :) Those wallets are pretty neat!

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM

quilling is the art of rolling paper strips into circles, then shaping the circles into shapes. there is also a sub-type of quilling called 'combing' which is what I used to make the humming bird wings. I made tons of flowers and placed them together to make the 3-d effect. http://www.quilledcreations.com/ is a wonderful sight if you are interested in trying it :)

Quoting samiam2919:

The framed are is so pretty. How did you do that?

Quoting bustybee:

2 of my hobbies: quilling and making suncatchers

nanasue31204
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I crotchet toys and blankets, I also like to bake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gen
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

my hobby is papercrafting and origami

FUS RO DAH XD i made that helm lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN