Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He confessed, and I am keeping quite

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 108 Replies
I got a email from my ex. Some of you know my story, he took off to be with some chick. He moved from NC to PA. So he wrote me a email.
He said : I am sorry I left, but I did because I felt it was better for our kids. They don't even know me. I went and looked at (daughters name) and she looks happy. I seen her pictures, she has really grown and she looks so happy sitting next to (husbands name). And (sons name) doesn't even remember me, he doesn't even known my voice.
So the main reason for my email is this, I would like you drop me paying child support. Clearly they don't know need me, so I shouldn't support them. I have plans to get my life together. But I can't afford anything due to child support. I can't afford an apt, every check I will earn the money will sucked out before I even get my check. So I don't think it's fair, I should support our kids when they don't have a thing to so with me. So please think about this and think about letting me out of child support."

I sat there and looked at the screen like ten times. I couldn't believe why I was reading.
He is trying to make it sound like he is doing this for what's best for my children. He isn't doing this cause he thinks this is what's best..he just dont wanna pay child support..I am so pissed but I really have no one to talk to about this.
What are your thoughts? He didn't leave a phone number, address anything expect his email.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IFartGlitter
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:32 PM
6 moms liked this

make that bitch pay!

tennisgal
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:33 PM
4 moms liked this

HA! That man is crazy! HIS choice to leave. Did he expect them to spend every waking minute sulking in their room over a man that doesn't want them?? Ridiculous!

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM
9 moms liked this

He has a financial obligation to his children..  Period.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Ignore him and go file for cs. I would not respond to anything he sends or take any calls from him.

amanda357
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Idiot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
What the hell does him paying back CS have to do with how great your kids turned out? Odd.
twitchandsnore
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:35 PM
4 moms liked this

I would let him stop paying as soon as he signed away any parental rights.

nancym3
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Agree.

Quoting angie729:

Ignore him and go file for cs. I would not respond to anything he sends or take any calls from him.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmericanChild82
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM
4 moms liked this

You have two choices. Either make him continue to pay or get him to sign over all his parental rights so your dh can adopt them.

Presley77
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell no! He helped make them so he should help pay!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN