Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Hey guys, my name is Kelly and I have a crazy wild :) 3 yr old. Oh, I am a single mom! Happy2 b part of the group!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:11 AM

ignore the idiots, they have really lame sense of humor. We are super friendly and welcome you with open arms.

Quoting Knuzz:

Ok now I'm nervous! R u joking? Is this a bad site? I've been on4 a while I just don't really participate.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

skittlefart
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Yo. 

photo f0d2fac9-968e-4f2a-b2d4-23b82e20f027_zps882254c2.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
skittlefart
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Just a tip, use the "quote button" to reply to one certain person, or else it gets rather confusing. Also once you quote someone, they'll be notified about your comment, otherwise it'll never be known and they probably won't come back to it. 

photo f0d2fac9-968e-4f2a-b2d4-23b82e20f027_zps882254c2.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this

Do you own big girl panties? If you do put them on and hold on tight.

Knuzz
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Ok thank u :)

Quoting skittlefart:

Just a tip, use the "quote button" to reply to one certain person, or else it gets rather confusing. Also once you quote someone, they'll be notified about your comment, otherwise it'll never be known and they probably won't come back to it. 

Knuzz
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Nice of u to think I need support b/c I'm a single mom! I did not join this group4 support but ..........thanx4that!

Quoting angie729:

Hi...welcome to Cafe Mom. No its not a bad site but this group is not for support...it can get ugly in here real quick. You should also look into some smaller groups of interest. Single Moms is a good group since you said you were a single mom. There are lots of good groups here for support. This group is more for fun.

Quoting Knuzz:

Ok now I'm nervous! R u joking? Is this a bad site? I've been on4 a while I just don't really participate.

Iamlegion
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

hello :)

Knuzz
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi nice2meet u:)

Quoting Iamlegion:

hello :)

nikkip1
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:32 AM
3 moms liked this
Someone was actually trying to be both nice and helpful and this is how you respond....

Yep, you will fit in rather nicely here. Enjoy :)

Quoting Knuzz:

Nice of u to think I need support b/c I'm a single mom! I did not join this group4 support but ..........thanx4that!

Quoting angie729:

Hi...welcome to Cafe Mom. No its not a bad site but this group is not for support...it can get ugly in here real quick. You should also look into some smaller groups of interest. Single Moms is a good group since you said you were a single mom. There are lots of good groups here for support. This group is more for fun.

Quoting Knuzz:

Knuzz
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Didn't seem like the nicest response to me since I didn't state I joined this group for support, I joined it4 fun but........ Every response was negative up until that one and it's like ??????? To each is own& I didn't take it nicely!

Quoting nikkip1:

Someone was actually trying to be both nice and helpful and this is how you respond....

Yep, you will fit in rather nicely here. Enjoy :)

Quoting Knuzz:

Quoting angie729:

Quoting Knuzz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)