Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey guys, my name is Kelly and I have a crazy wild :) 3 yr old. Oh, I am a single mom! Happy2 b part of the group!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Replies (31-40):
Knuzz
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Thank 4 the welcome and how bout ill write how I write& u write how u write........K? Been outta hs for a loooonng time& wth does how I write even have2 do w/that? This is a chat group not a professional résumé but again thanx4 the welcome :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh you will fit in nicely, welcome.

And the text typing-cut it out, this isn't high school.

Knuzz
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I apologize then, the previous comments weren't so welcoming so I had assumed u were being rude as well! I am sorry, I shouldn't have jumped2 that conclusion!

Quoting angie729:

No need to be bitchy. I only made a suggestion and trying to be nice. I suggested the group because you said you were single. I'm single as well raising 3 boys.

Quoting Knuzz:

Nice of u to think I need support b/c I'm a single mom! I did not join this group4 support but ..........thanx4that!

Quoting angie729:

Hi...welcome to Cafe Mom. No its not a bad site but this group is not for support...it can get ugly in here real quick. You should also look into some smaller groups of interest. Single Moms is a good group since you said you were a single mom. There are lots of good groups here for support. This group is more for fun.

Quoting Knuzz:

Ok now I'm nervous! R u joking? Is this a bad site? I've been on4 a while I just don't really participate.

Knuzz
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Thanks and I see there are some not so nice people on here but......that's ok! I can play the same game, even though I signed up4 this for fun but if people wanna b nasty then so b it! Alls it is, is people who like2 bully& guaranteed if we were face2 face my welcome forum would have went way diff. People type many things they would never actually say2 another person. Ty for the welcome :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Welcome. I've read a few of your responses. You'll fit in so nicely here. Be prepared for the not so nice ones to ream you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
We are adults, not children. Therefore, you should be able to type out "for".

The way you type speaks volumes about your level of idiocy; which is glaringly high.

Like I said,welcome, you will be fun.

:)

Quoting Knuzz:

Thank 4 the welcome and how bout ill write how I write& u write how u write........K? Been outta hs for a loooonng time& wth does how I write even have2 do w/that? This is a chat group not a professional résumé but again thanx4 the welcome :)

Quoting Anonymous:

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM

SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, welcome. :)

Knuzz
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Not true at all! Idk why I'm even responding to this bs but I'm doing this from my phone& it's easier. What defines an individual has zero2 do w/ how they type in a chat room, commenting on HOW someone chooses2 type ........in A Chat Room. Is where the real character shows! I didn't graduate college w/ a 4.0 by shot typing so............mind it miss I got nothing else2 do :)

Quoting Anonymous:

The way you type speaks volumes about your level of idiocy; which is glaringly high.

Quoting Knuzz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Chakita0912
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Welcome to the group. I also have a three year old.

Knuzz
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Thank u! Yep mines on a first name basis w/ me right now :) I'm all........;) there fun at this age, drives me NUTTS but keeps me laughing!

Quoting Chakita0912:

Chakita0912
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I know what you mean. She is always making me smile and laugh. Always doing something doesn't want to sit still.

Quoting Knuzzt

Thank u! Yep mines on a first name basis w/ me right now :) I'm all........;) there fun at this age, drives me NUTTS but keeps me laughing!

Quoting Chakita0912:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Lol, ok.

Most of us are mobile and still manage to type out the full word.

But you go ahead with your bad self lol.

Quoting Knuzz:

Not true at all! Idk why I'm even responding to this bs but I'm doing this from my phone& it's easier. What defines an individual has zero2 do w/ how they type in a chat room, commenting on HOW someone chooses2 type ........in A Chat Room. Is where the real character shows! I didn't graduate college w/ a 4.0 by shot typing so............mind it miss I got nothing else2 do :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Knuzz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured