Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Hey guys, my name is Kelly and I have a crazy wild :) 3 yr old. Oh, I am a single mom! Happy2 b part of the group!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Replies (41-50):
Knuzz
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Lol, mind yo biz :0 I got money sayin u got something to say about how I wrote that! But yeah I'm gonna go ahaed& get on w/ my bad self cuz I'm gonna hav2 :) just stop tryin2:) figure out why the way I choose2;) type has got u all judgemental&sh*t especially after the things said on here .........ur bothering me about THIS! So, having said that KNOCK IT OFF, bug someone else about an actual defecit of character& PLEASE get a life. Lmao

Quoting Chakita0912:

I know what you mean. She is always making me smile and laugh. Always doing something doesn't want to sit still.

Quoting Knuzzt

Thank u! Yep mines on a first name basis w/ me right now :) I'm all........;) there fun at this age, drives me NUTTS but keeps me laughing!

Quoting Chakita0912:

Welcome to the group. I also have a three year old.

Knuzz
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:07 PM
That wasn't suppose2go2u! Sorry it's for the weirdo that thinks I'm an idiot for using a 2 instead of to& so on!

Quoting Knuzz:

Lol, mind yo biz :0 I got money sayin u got something to say about how I wrote that! But yeah I'm gonna go ahaed& get on w/ my bad self cuz I'm gonna hav2 :) just stop tryin2:) figure out why the way I choose2;) type has got u all judgemental&sh*t especially after the things said on here .........ur bothering me about THIS! So, having said that KNOCK IT OFF, bug someone else about an actual defecit of character& PLEASE get a life. Lmao

Quoting Chakita0912:

I know what you mean. She is always making me smile and laugh. Always doing something doesn't want to sit still.

Quoting Knuzzt

Thank u! Yep mines on a first name basis w/ me right now :) I'm all........;) there fun at this age, drives me NUTTS but keeps me laughing!

Quoting Chakita0912:

Welcome to the group. I also have a three year old.

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Run. Don't look back. Don't ask questions. Just. RUN.

Knuzz
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, ok.

Most of us are mobile and still manage to type out the full word.

But you go ahead with your bad self lol.

Quoting Knuzz:

Not true at all! Idk why I'm even responding to this bs but I'm doing this from my phone& it's easier. What defines an individual has zero2 do w/ how they type in a chat room, commenting on HOW someone chooses2 type ........in A Chat Room. Is where the real character shows! I didn't graduate college w/ a 4.0 by shot typing so............mind it miss I got nothing else2 do :)

Quoting Anonymous:

We are adults, not children. Therefore, you should be able to type out "for".

The way you type speaks volumes about your level of idiocy; which is glaringly high.

Like I said,welcome, you will be fun.

:)

Quoting Knuzz:

Thank 4 the welcome and how bout ill write how I write& u write how u write........K? Been outta hs for a loooonng time& wth does how I write even have2 do w/that? This is a chat group not a professional résumé but again thanx4 the welcome :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh you will fit in nicely, welcome.

And the text typing-cut it out, this isn't high school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Wah wah wah wah wah.

That's all I read.

Boohoo new girl doesn't like my response: (

Quoting Knuzz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, ok.

Quoting Knuzz:

Not true at all! Idk why I'm even responding to this bs but I'm doing this from my phone& it's easier. What defines an individual has zero2 do w/ how they type in a chat room, commenting on HOW someone chooses2 type ........in A Chat Room. Is where the real character shows! I didn't graduate college w/ a 4.0 by shot typing so............mind it miss I got nothing else2 do :)

Quoting Anonymous:

The way you type speaks volumes about your level of idiocy; which is glaringly high.

Quoting Knuzz:

Thank 4 the welcome and how bout ill write how I write& u write how u write........K? Been outta hs for a loooonng time& wth does how I write even have2 do w/that? This is a chat group not a professional résumé but again thanx4 the welcome :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Knuzz
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Girl u got some serious issues! I'm not even gonna waste anymore of my time w/ this cuz it's stupid and I do not care what you think, idk why I responded in the first place! Ur only tryin2 bully me cuz I'm new2 the group but to each is own if that's how u wanna behave! Later ya wacko

Quoting Anonymous:

Wah wah wah wah wah.

That's all I read.

Quoting Knuzz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, ok.

Quoting Knuzz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Knuzz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

BREATH

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahah

Quoting Knuzz:

Girl u got some serious issues! I'm not even gonna waste anymore of my time w/ this cuz it's stupid and I do not care what you think, idk why I responded in the first place! Ur only tryin2 bully me cuz I'm new2 the group but to each is own if that's how u wanna behave! Later ya wacko

Quoting Anonymous:

Wah wah wah wah wah.

That's all I read.

Quoting Knuzz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, ok.

Quoting Knuzz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Knuzz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Your black and from the getto.

VannaMae307
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:52 PM

You make yourself look like such an ass, you're going to be screamingly fun, I can already tell!

Please, please post some more! We've been needing some new meat around here!

Knuzz
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:58 AM
NO YOU ARE :) stupid

PLZ think of an actual insult it would be so much funner

Quoting Anonymous:

Your black and from the getto.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN