Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish they would just stop!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
im seperated from a cheating ass hole.we have a baby together and the only person who has anything to do with ds in my ex's family is my sil.she was watching him while i was at the drap and she put a picture up on her facebook of her son giving ds a kiss and the caption was ""p" and my nephew "n" arent they adorable" i commented and said"aw they are so cute" my fil comments "p" is but "n" aint and "a"(me) you need to stop being a whore and pawning him off on everyone.noone wants him or you around and you need to just leave our family alone." i said"she asked for him and i was at the doctor not that its your business and instead of calling me out in public and putting your grandson down be an adult and send me a message or call me.thanks have a great day" he got mad and said all these horrible things.i asked sil to please take the picture down.i cant stand how they treat my son.ive never cheated and this is the first time ive ever left him except for work.had she not asked i wouldnt have left him this time.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:21 AM
I am so sorry sweetie. Sounds like you will be better off.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)