Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm giddy as hell right now...SOA fans get in here..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Some of the case is coming here for a meet and greet!!!!! EEEkkkkkkk...I literally was bouncing up and down in the car when I found out!! I'm such a huge fan!! Their coming in March, and I can't wait. Not sure where they are going to be, but I do know that my happy ass will be there lol. The only thing that sucks is Jax won't be there lol. Damn. Oh well, Tig, Juice, Bobbie and the cop, can never remember his name, will be there. I wish some of the bigger stars would be there, but I'm still happy with just meeting some of them. I especially wanna meet Tig, he's one of my favs. Ok, carry on ladies, just HAD to share!! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shannon.m.park
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:37 AM

i dont have tv, but a few of my friends post about SOA... What the hell is it??

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:39 AM

Only one of the greatest shows ever lol. Well to me it is anyways lol. But it's Son's of Anarchy, it's about the life of a motorcyle club. It's pretty good.

Quoting shannon.m.park:

NBean311
by Chivette on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:39 AM
If I met Jax, they would have to surgically remove me from him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shannon.m.park
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:41 AM

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ok I think I watched that at the bar on my boyfriends birthday a few months ago... the joys of being Desi Driver lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Only one of the greatest shows ever lol. Well to me it is anyways lol. But it's Son's of Anarchy, it's about the life of a motorcyle club. It's pretty good.

Quoting shannon.m.park:

xXxLillithxXx
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:41 AM
Tig is such a weirdo. Lol but that is exciting! I'd be there too acting like a 15 yr old at a bieber concert
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:41 AM

OMG RIGHT???? I was thinking the same thing. Omg I just couldn't imagine meeting him and his fine self...Dh said he wouldn't let me go if Jax was gonna be there. haha. I said " Ok babe I highly doubt out of all the women he's met he's gonna take one look at me and decide to run off with me.....that only happens in my dreams" haha...

Quoting NBean311:

If I met Jax, they would have to surgically remove me from him.

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:44 AM

tig is my favorite. you can tell the actor has WAY too much fun portraying him. he always does such weird roles.

where do you live, op??

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Haha...I'm hoping I don't act like that, but I'm stupid excited right now lol..Dh is pretty excited too. If I do get to meet them and hopefully take a pic with all of them, I will def post pics eekkk!! March needs to hurry up already. Hey I'm a sahm...I don't get much excitement in my life lol.

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Tig is such a weirdo. Lol but that is exciting! I'd be there too acting like a 15 yr old at a bieber concert

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah he always plays wierd roles, this role is actually the first time I've liked him. And he just kinda grew on me, yeah he's wierd but he has a sweet side to ya know. I can't wait to meet him. I live in Hawaii.

Quoting AngryBob:

tig is my favorite. you can tell the actor has WAY too much fun portraying him. he always does such weird roles.

where do you live, op??

xXxLillithxXx
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Word. You better post pics. I need to live spontaneously through others most of the time lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha...I'm hoping I don't act like that, but I'm stupid excited right now lol..Dh is pretty excited too. If I do get to meet them and hopefully take a pic with all of them, I will def post pics eekkk!! March needs to hurry up already. Hey I'm a sahm...I don't get much excitement in my life lol.

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)