Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm giddy as hell right now...SOA fans get in here..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Some of the case is coming here for a meet and greet!!!!! EEEkkkkkkk...I literally was bouncing up and down in the car when I found out!! I'm such a huge fan!! Their coming in March, and I can't wait. Not sure where they are going to be, but I do know that my happy ass will be there lol. The only thing that sucks is Jax won't be there lol. Damn. Oh well, Tig, Juice, Bobbie and the cop, can never remember his name, will be there. I wish some of the bigger stars would be there, but I'm still happy with just meeting some of them. I especially wanna meet Tig, he's one of my favs. Ok, carry on ladies, just HAD to share!! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Replies (11-13):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Will do girlie!! And I feel ya on that one, I have to do that crap all the time lol.

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Word. You better post pics. I need to live spontaneously through others most of the time lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha...I'm hoping I don't act like that, but I'm stupid excited right now lol..Dh is pretty excited too. If I do get to meet them and hopefully take a pic with all of them, I will def post pics eekkk!! March needs to hurry up already. Hey I'm a sahm...I don't get much excitement in my life lol.

Quoting xXxLillithxXx:

Tig is such a weirdo. Lol but that is exciting! I'd be there too acting like a 15 yr old at a bieber concert

motha2daDuchess
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:51 AM

Jax is supposed to come to some event in Az

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:18 AM
I swear we saw the guy that plays Bobby at Santa Anita during the Breeders' Cup races.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN