Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May the God of Hope * A Christian post*

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:02 AM
  • 29 Replies
7 moms liked this

Romans 15:13

New International Version (NIV)

13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CutieCrab
by Jen on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:06 AM
My Hope comes and goes... :-/ I feel I am losing God and His love... I need to find a church, a good one.
Beautiful31mom
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting CutieCrab:

My Hope comes and goes... :-/ I feel I am losing God and His love... I need to find a church, a good one.

You will never lose God's love. I hope you find a church home. I feel as though finding a church you love to go to, makes it easier to go.

PerfectVirgo
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Finding a church may help, but I found my own way to very deep faith in God. I researched the many different religions and settled on the one that truly touched my heart. It was a very rewarding and personal journey.

Quoting CutieCrab:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

Finding a church may help, but I found my own way to very deep faith in God. I researched the many different religions and settled on the one that truly touched my heart. It was a very rewarding and personal journey.

Quoting CutieCrab:

I agree.

Beautiful31mom
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:16 AM

bump

Beautiful31mom
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Good one,  lately for me though I haven't had as much hope and faith in God as I should,  but i'm trying to change that!

Beautiful31mom
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Good one,  lately for me though I haven't had as much hope and faith in God as I should,  but i'm trying to change that!

Good you are trying to change that. One step at a time.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:45 AM

found a church they acted insanely judgement lost faith

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting CutieCrab:

You will never lose God's love. I hope you find a church home. I feel as though finding a church you love to go to, makes it easier to go.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Beautiful31mom
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Quoting thetrollcat:

found a church they acted insanely judgement lost faith

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting CutieCrab:

Sorry to hear that. Not all churches are like that. Ours is very welcoming. But I will warn you..We give lots and lots of hugs. LOL! our Pastor is a Hugger!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured