Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear the scale is wrong and now I'm going to get spanked.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 116 Replies

I have a really hard time sticking to diets. Ill do well the first few days but then cave to junk. Dh and I decided to use domestic discipline to help me lose weight. He weighs me every Wednesday. If there's not any drop in my weight I get spanked. I have 22 pounds to lose.  So far I've only received 1 spanking. Ive been great at sticking to my diet knowing the consequences. I know I've been good this week but the scale says I gained a pound. How could this be???? I've been counting all of my points and didn't cheat once. I weigh in for dh tomorrow morning. Is there any way I can quickly lose a pound and a half in a day? Does anyone have one of those weight watcher glass scales? Can they get inaccurate? Is there a way to reset it? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemom1208
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:34 AM
8 moms liked this

OompaLover6969
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk? Take a shit? O.o

I just..... I have nothing else to say. -_-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhenInRome
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:35 AM
2 moms liked this
If you've been working out it could be muscle mass....
Muscle weighs more than fat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Laxative
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:37 AM

If you loose a pound and a half in a day it will most likely be water weight, and I'm sorry but weight loss can take a while even if its only 22 pounds. If you aren't exercising properly or eating properly then its not going to come off.

And domestic discipline....sorry but if DH tried that with me he would end up with a black eye or sore nuts. Maybe you should see your doctor to help you get a plan with loosing the weight, it might help guide you in how many calories you should eat a day and what kind of exercise and how often you should be doing it.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM
7 moms liked this

hellomilla
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I take it you don't like being spanked.

There are no healthy ways to lose that much in one day. Maybe adjust your scale and hope he doesn't notice ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow...so you need to be hit so you wont eat junk....Well, ummmm....yeah, I don't got anything else to say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured