Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I swear the scale is wrong and now I'm going to get spanked.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have a really hard time sticking to diets. Ill do well the first few days but then cave to junk. Dh and I decided to use domestic discipline to help me lose weight. He weighs me every Wednesday. If there's not any drop in my weight I get spanked. I have 22 pounds to lose.  So far I've only received 1 spanking. Ive been great at sticking to my diet knowing the consequences. I know I've been good this week but the scale says I gained a pound. How could this be???? I've been counting all of my points and didn't cheat once. I weigh in for dh tomorrow morning. Is there any way I can quickly lose a pound and a half in a day? Does anyone have one of those weight watcher glass scales? Can they get inaccurate? Is there a way to reset it? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Replies (111-116):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:10 AM
HMMM....HOW SAD YOU ARE AFRAID OF YOUR DH:(

FYI STRESS CAN CAUSE YOU TO GAIN WEIGHT.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:15 AM

If you eat nothing but apples (up to 6 in one day) you will easily lose 3 lbs. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:21 AM

LMAO. Seriously? How is she presenting it badly?

We follow DD and there is nothing wrong with her post, imo. Quite accurate actually. 

What will warning the DD groups do, exactly? The owners/admins can't do anything outside of their individual groups and you don't even know who the OP is.... So, what's the point?

Quoting Anonymous:

WHY would you post this? There are people who practice DD in this group. You're presenting it badly and inviting ire. I'm going to warn the DD groups that you're doing this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Maybe your DH thinks spanking is kinky and has sabotaged it somehow?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:48 AM

I work for Weight Watchers.  We advise against negative reinforcement, because it causes stress and then you gain weight.  What about positive reinforcement instead.  10 pounds is a clothing size.  What if whatever lose that week, DH puts away money for you to buy a new wardrobe for your new weight.  Or how about a make over (hair cut and make up)?  There are positive ways to encourage weight loss.

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Wow.  I bet you're really kicking yourself for choosing this route. 

I bet next week you'll show a loss for sure.  lol.  Good luck with that.  Not the choice I'd make, but if your boat is floatin' I can't say anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)