Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What book store do you shop at?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I used to always go to Barnes and noble. Then I worked in a mall that had borders. I really liked borders but too bad they closed. I then got the year membership at books a million. Not sure if I like this store though. And their website is being extremely difficult this morning. All I want to do is buy some books. Where do you shop?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Replies (21-28):
AphrexiaX
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Barnes ad Noble for brick and mortar, and Amazon for online.

SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM
A local one or my kindle
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redneckmama4
by Loree on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Our local store that is huge and a tourist hotspot or paperbackswap.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tree-Tree
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:09 AM

We shop at our local village book store

lindilouwho82
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I actually either buy my books via Amazon for my Kindle or I go the completely free route and borrow from the library.

I hate that Amazon only allows you one book a month to borrow. It's super lame!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I love having actually hard copies of the books I read. I love being able to stand back and look at my shelf full of books. Just not the same to read on a kindle or nook.

Quoting Anonymous:

Different strokes they say!! I'm waiting for a call to go pick up a custom book shelf I ordered, and now I'm thinking it will be too small! I have a kindle app on my phone but can't fathom not having my hardbacks and paperbacks.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

People still buy real paperback and hardcover books? That's what Kindles are for.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM
That's how I feel. I have an entertainment center, with the shelving on the sides, but my books were double stacked. My dd told me about a friend of hers that's a carpenter. She called him and now I'm waiting for my new shelving!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I love having actually hard copies of the books I read. I love being able to stand back and look at my shelf full of books. Just not the same to read on a kindle or nook.

Quoting Anonymous:

Different strokes they say!! I'm waiting for a call to go pick up a custom book shelf I ordered, and now I'm thinking it will be too small! I have a kindle app on my phone but can't fathom not having my hardbacks and paperbacks.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

People still buy real paperback and hardcover books? That's what Kindles are for.

jen2150
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Amazon.  My favorite by far.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)