Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

for a 1000 dollars would you..... edited

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies

meet a married man in the middle of the night to just talk..... You know his wife is in the hospital on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy with their twins. he made it clear he is not looking to have sex or anything just wants to talk and will send a limo to pick you up and you get paid 1000 dollars.... would you go?

Also keep in mind, you are a single mother of 3 with little to no help from anyone barely keeping your head above water :/

edit: more info.... at the time the question was asked it was middle of the night, not sure it HAD to be in the middle of the night I really didn't ask for more information, I was kind of a little more then offended he would ask, and the thought of his wife in the hospital pregnant with their twins just repulsed me that he even asked, now after the fact, i am thinking about seeing if the offer still stands but on my grounds.... no limo, i want my car so i know i can leave when ever i want, and in the middle of the day in a public place.... But I still don't know how I feel about this oh and children were already a way for the night when he asked (they were at their dads)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope. I have been there... the single mom of 3 barely getting by and I still would not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:58 AM

in the middle of the night? NO freaking way....and if you are a single mom of 3, how the hell are you leaving your kids in the middle of the night?

edelweiss23
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM
No.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM

THIS....

Quoting Anonymous:

in the middle of the night? NO freaking way....and if you are a single mom of 3, how the hell are you leaving your kids in the middle of the night?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM
At a local coffee shop that's open til 3 a.m., I would.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Hell yes I would. I am not going to lie. I would even if I didn't have kids and didn't need the money. I wouldn't have sex with him.
mom2theA-team
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Sure, I would. I would also tell my husband who I'm with, lol. 

taramac
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Nope, that just sounds like trouble.
TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No
CjEmmemommy
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM

No,  I am not a prostitute 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)