Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O To All The Non-High Horse Mama's

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
4 moms liked this

1- Just because someone might not do the same dumb thing you did, does not mean we feel we're better than you. We just feel we made a better choice than you.

2- Just because we don't advertise it in public, doesn't mean we've never made a mistake. We just choose to move on from mistakes, and learn from them, rather than whine in public about them.

3- We don't think we're God's gift to anyone. We think that our men, children, and family are God's Gift to US, and we treat it accordingly.

4- We do what's good for our family. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't, but it isn't hard to make a decision based on the good of your own family vs the good of one person, or what the internet wants you to do. It's usually pretty obvious when something is dumb, and deciding not to do it. That's called common sense. More women need to remember that EVERYONE has common sense, and is free to use it.

5- If women don't want an opinion, then they need to write this crap in a diary, not on Mom Confessions of Cafe Mom. If you don't like the responses you get, it's your own fault for posting it out in the open, not the fault of the people who reply.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:20 AM

amen

VannaMae307
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Lol

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM

way to go

RightSock
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM

How dare you bash! wink mini

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Eh. I've used my mistakes to help other people. *shrugs*. I've done stupid things, people asked for advice, I've told them I can relate and what I've learned from my mistakes. Nothing wrong with that either IMO

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Yay!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:24 AM

the view is better up here, no?

Retrokitty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I agree but some high horse situations are ridiculous.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured