Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

***Update***EDIT****Easter at my moms is cancelled because of my step dads daughter

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
  • 105 Replies
This woman Is 31 in and out of jail, always steals , lies and is just a big piece of shit. She had her baby in jail and just got out in January. The last Easter she was around for, my now 7 yr old was I think 1 and she stole the money out of her Easter eggs. Who does that?? Well my mom invited her to Easter this year and I told my mom my family won't be there. So now my mom is upset and cancelled her Easter. I don't see why she has to be there anyways, she's a piece of shit that I can't stand her for many reasons.
My mom always has an Easter Egg hunt, and a nice day planned for the grand kids, I don't think it's fair that our kids should have to miss it, because of his daughter. My mom literally has to out all valuables away before she goes over to see her, and why should we have to be watching her the whole time so she doesn't steal. I will be making my own Easter, but I know the kids will be upset.

EDIT*** For all the moms calling me a spoiled brat, would you let your kids be around a thief? Would you want to risk their stuff being taken from them? Is it fair to have to watch Simone's every move and not be able to enjoy your day? How am I being spoiled?

**Update** My step dads daughter, has proved that even in her 30's and w a baby she will not change. She is back on drugs, moving from one crack house to another, stealing money and having her poor baby suffer. My mom said she was done, but does love her new grand baby and can't keep from seeing the little girl. My mom did come to my Easter bash and it was great!!! We had 30+ people at my house and it was amazing. The fuck up is on the run, because of a parole violation. She was just released in January. So glad I keep my family away from her!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:31 AM
9 moms liked this

Good Lord.  Easter isn't cancelled and it's not because of your SD's daughter..  Your Mom just isn't hosting because you said that you wouldn't go.    Yes, you are wrong.  Watch the eggs and suck it up.  Or, here's a novel thought, rather than relying on your mother to host, host yourself and don't invite the woman.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:33 AM
8 moms liked this
It isnt cancelled because of your sister, it is cancelled because of YOU.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momsince04
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Sorry Easter at my moms is cancelled

Quoting Anonymous:

Good Lord.  Easter isn't cancelled and it's not because of your SD's daughter..  Your Mom just isn't hosting because you said that you wouldn't go.    Yes, you are wrong.  Watch the eggs and suck it up.  Or, here's a novel thought, rather than relying on your mother to host, host yourself and don't invite the woman.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Have Easter at your house and move on.....

momsince04
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM
She is NOT my sister, but no it's not cancelled because of me, she cancelled it because Boone can stand being with his daughter, and we can't trust to even leave our purses or anything around her.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

It isnt cancelled because of your sister, it is cancelled because of YOU.

angevil53
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Who cares...you sound spoiled too.
momsince04
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:37 AM
My mom always has an Easter Egg hunt for the grand kids, it was a tradition to spend it at her house. The kids love going for easter

Quoting Dzyre1115:

momsince04
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Lol... How do I sound spoiled?

Quoting angevil53:

Who cares...you sound spoiled too.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I you don't want to be around this person, the traditions are over, start your own traditions!

Quoting momsince04:

My mom always has an Easter Egg hunt for the grand kids, it was a tradition to spend it at her house. The kids love going for easter

Quoting Dzyre1115:

ElitestJen
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM
*shrug*. So?

Have it at your house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)