Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

***Update***EDIT****Easter at my moms is cancelled because of my step dads daughter

Posted by   + Show Post
This woman Is 31 in and out of jail, always steals , lies and is just a big piece of shit. She had her baby in jail and just got out in January. The last Easter she was around for, my now 7 yr old was I think 1 and she stole the money out of her Easter eggs. Who does that?? Well my mom invited her to Easter this year and I told my mom my family won't be there. So now my mom is upset and cancelled her Easter. I don't see why she has to be there anyways, she's a piece of shit that I can't stand her for many reasons.
My mom always has an Easter Egg hunt, and a nice day planned for the grand kids, I don't think it's fair that our kids should have to miss it, because of his daughter. My mom literally has to out all valuables away before she goes over to see her, and why should we have to be watching her the whole time so she doesn't steal. I will be making my own Easter, but I know the kids will be upset.

EDIT*** For all the moms calling me a spoiled brat, would you let your kids be around a thief? Would you want to risk their stuff being taken from them? Is it fair to have to watch Simone's every move and not be able to enjoy your day? How am I being spoiled?

**Update** My step dads daughter, has proved that even in her 30's and w a baby she will not change. She is back on drugs, moving from one crack house to another, stealing money and having her poor baby suffer. My mom said she was done, but does love her new grand baby and can't keep from seeing the little girl. My mom did come to my Easter bash and it was great!!! We had 30+ people at my house and it was amazing. The fuck up is on the run, because of a parole violation. She was just released in January. So glad I keep my family away from her!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Replies (101-105):
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Well they'll just have to love it at THEIR mommys house this year.

Quoting momsince04:

No I don't, but the kids love it at my Mommys house.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

You're being spoiled because you don't have the common enough sense to just have it at your house and not invite the step sister. You don't need mommy to do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Have your own easter egg hunt, start a new tradition with your family.
I dont blame you for wanting to avoid this woman.
finnbar
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

geesh! why do all these people think they have to bend over backwards to accomodate the ONE miscreant in their family? I am sorry your Mom can't stand up her her step daughter and exclude her sorry butt, kudos to you for taking a stand for decency.

hope ya'll have a fun family day together

Quoting momsince04:

This woman Is 31 in and out of jail, always steals , lies and is just a big piece of shit. She had her baby in jail and just got out in January. The last Easter she was around for, my now 7 yr old was I think 1 and she stole the money out of her Easter eggs. Who does that?? Well my mom invited her to Easter this year and I told my mom my family won't be there. So now my mom is upset and cancelled her Easter. I don't see why she has to be there anyways, she's a piece of shit that I can't stand her for many reasons.

My mom always has an Easter Egg hunt, and a nice day planned for the grand kids, I don't think it's fair that our kids should have to miss it, because of his daughter. My mom literally has to out all valuables away before she goes over to see her, and why should we have to be watching her the whole time so she doesn't steal. I will be making my own Easter, but I know the kids will be upset.

EDIT*** For all the moms calling me a spoiled brat, would you let your kids be around a thief? Would you want to risk their stuff being taken from them? Is it fair to have to watch Simone's every move and not be able to enjoy your day? How am I being spoiled?

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Your mom is too nice. Sorry about your Easter getting messed up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't blame you I wouldn't want family around someone like that either.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)