Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you couldn't BF your baby should have died

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Speaking in evolution terms ^^^ this is true. It is call survival of the fittess and natural selection. Not being able to breastfeed by either mom or baby is a trait that would not allow a baby to survive prior to formula being invented.

Hence why it is actually a very uncommon thing to absolutely not be able to breastfeed.

If you didn't want to BF that's one thing but before think about this before saying you can't 100 years ago your baby wouldn't have survived.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Replies (331-335):
Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:50 PM
People would have used cows milk. Unless you're talking about bc (before cows) -_-
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Emmakins84
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Its hard to believe people can be this idiotic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Then I would've had 3 dead babies, b/c it took 3+ weeks for my milk to come in for my kids, hence using formula and then doing both.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 65 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:11 PM
People like you are the reason some women hide behind those excuses when they shouldn't have to. And some women like myself truly could not breastfeed due to medical reasons and are made to feel like we owe sanctimommies some sort of explanation when it's no one else's business. I suggest you try to find fulfillment in your own life than you might not feel so compelled to impede your judgments on others.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say everyone had to BF I just said that people use the excuse of not being able to BF far too often when it is simply not the case.

If you simply didn't want to BF then own up to it instead of hiding behind the excuse that you couldn't.

Quoting LAXmom21:

What a horrible thing to say. Just because YOU think everyone should breastfeed, doesn't mean everyone HAS to.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Thanks!

Quoting RayneofTerror:

I love your face!!! 

Quoting Hanab818:

It's called a wet nurse dumdum

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN