Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

heartbroken

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:04 PM
  • 22 Replies
i consider my pets to be a part of the family. i had to put our beagle down this morning.she was my daughters dog. she is 21. anyhow her name was biscuit. we have had her for 4 years. got her when she was 6. she had cancer. the vet said there was nothing they could do for her. my daughter and i are heartbroken. we have an empty spot now. i knew my dd was going to have her put down this morning. all i could do was love on her last night and let her know how glad we were to have her in our lives. i was coming back from asheville this morning and my daughter called and all i heard was crying so of course i knew why so we sat on the phone with each other just bawling. i have such a void now i guess you could call it. she was with me 90 percent of the time. life will never be the same without our biscuit!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I am so sorry :( (((hugs))

Nicole1357
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I am so sorry for your loss **hugs** 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:06 PM

im so sorry! losing a pet is SO hard and even harder when you have to see your children suffer. 

bradley102
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:07 PM
bump
dandylynes
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:07 PM

:( I'm sorry

hlzcmjzajz
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:10 PM
I'm so sorry :( my mom just had to put one of our dogs down a couple weeks ago; he was 16 years old & we'd had him since he was a puppy... It's definitely hard...
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I'm so sorry *hugs*

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I am sorry, I had a Pomeranian that got out and was hit by a car, it was like loosing one of my children, it took a long time to stop feeling so heartbroken. {{{hugs}}}

1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I am so sorry for your loss,I know the pain of losing a beloved furry family member.

bradley102
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:22 PM
i just got home and came in my door. no one was there to greet me. all i can do is cry. i took her blanket she always laid on and it has her scent on it. it took all i could do to put it in the washer. i miss her so much and i hope she knew how loved she was!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)