Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

**To ALL the weed SMOKERS...do you HAVE a JOB ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

If YES...Does your job do random drug test ?

Also are you afraid of getting fired due to drug test ?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I do have a job.  I work as a paralegal.

The firm that I work for does not do drug testing.  If they did, a lot of people wouldn't work here. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM

i dont smoke any more but used to. dh and i both had jobs at the time. my job did not drug test and dh's didnt either. but once he got a new job that was MUCH better and they did drug test, we both stopped immediately.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Yes I work an yes they can/will do random testing, but they they don't do it there so I have time to get a cleanser...
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:32 PM

i have always had a job.

never been drug tested because i am not a cop or working as a trucker or in the oil field ect. 

i have worked as a care aid for seniors, no drug tests there. 

no drug tests for chefs either.....

i am not currently working because i am on sick leave leading to mat leave for the next year.

MamaBurmie
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:35 PM
3 moms liked this
If I would've known my elderly family member was being taken care of by a weed smoker, I would fire them. Not appropriate for such a delicate job.

Quoting D.O.E.:

i have always had a job.

never been drug tested because i am not a cop or working as a trucker or in the oil field ect. 

i am not currently working because i am on sick leave leading to mat leave for the next year.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Yes I have a job. They drug tested when I was hired here, but they don't anymore. I've never been afraid of losing my job due to a drug test because everywhere I've worked only tests if they suspect you of coming to work on drugs, and I don't do that shit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mayzell
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:38 PM
4 moms liked this

You wouldn't know. Probably not smoking on the job. There are a lot of things you dont know about people who are all around you.

Quoting MamaBurmie:

If I would've known my elderly family member was being taken care of by a weed smoker, I would fire them. Not appropriate for such a delicate job.

Quoting D.O.E.:

i have always had a job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Never been drug tested =)
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM

its not like i smoked weed at work.......

Quoting MamaBurmie:

Quoting D.O.E.:

i have always had a job.

anon1986East
by Kali on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I do have a job. No I don't do random screenings. I am co-owner of the company. I don't really care what my employees do when they're not at work. If their drug or alcohol use affects their job performance then I step in and tell them they need to improve their work or else they'll be let go but I'd say, and do, the same to anyone who wasn't performing to expectations no matter the reason for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN