Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you getting this too?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

When I go to check my refund status, it simply says that my refund is still being processed. It doesn't come up the timeline looking thing anymore at all. It says that a date will be given to me when one becomes availible for me to get my refund.

I filed on the first of this month, and still haven't gotten mine back. My tax lady does't even know why I haven't gotten it back yet.

Is it doing that to you when you check on yours?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:41 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:42 PM

BUMP!

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Bump got ours

CjEmmemommy
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Okay we filed the 10. I checked where's my refund once taxact said it had been accepted and I kept getting a message that said no info was avablible.

Then last night I finally got the bright idea to put the exact number of the refund in, (a whole $9 different) and there it was:) will be deposited tomorrow.

It did process for about 5 days but try that it you haven rounding up the number,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Do you have any college or university type things on there? My tax lady said that might wouldn't even be evaluated until mid feb because of my tuition and scholarship information.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Haven't gotten mine yet. When I go to check it, it says ( with a plain white background ):

Your tax refund is still being processed. You will get  a date of when your tax refund will be sent to you when one becomes availible.

It doesn't have the timeline looking thing at all. I just don't know why. I don't know if I'm the only one that its doing that too or not.  

Quoting Jessy613:

Bump got ours

mary841108
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:46 PM

my tax place said that ours is still being processed as well and we filed ours on the 30th, she mentioned that people who are getting the EIC it will take longer for it to be processed. we didnt qualify for the EIC so i'm not sure why it is taking so long for ours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Nope. Only thing I have on their other than a regular W-2 form is the EIC for having a child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have any college or university type things on there? My tax lady said that might wouldn't even be evaluated until mid feb because of my tuition and scholarship information.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Did she say how long it would take for it to process? Mine has been processing for almost 3 weeks now!

Quoting mary841108:

my tax place said that ours is still being processed as well and we filed ours on the 30th, she mentioned that people who are getting the EIC it will take longer for it to be processed. we didnt qualify for the EIC so i'm not sure why it is taking so long for ours.

jenmomx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Mine did that for awhile.  I filed on the 4th and first I had the time line, then the message that you are getting. Over the weekend it FINALLY gave me a date.  I should have mine on the 21st.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)