Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

TinkerBell Birthday Parties

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 14 Replies

I have been searching Pinterest for TinkerBell party stuff & found a lot of cute things. But I am looking for more homemade things. So if anyone has done a TinkerBell party on a budget can you help me please. I have some ideas but I am always looking for more.

Please post photos or web links.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MorganTho
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Look for a fairy or fairies party instead of Tinkerbell specifically. There are a bunch of boards for woodland fairies on pinterest
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hnjen12
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Thx

Quoting MorganTho:

Look for a fairy or fairies party instead of Tinkerbell specifically. There are a bunch of boards for woodland fairies on pinterest

TypeAndRun
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:52 PM

oh wow    whew
I thought this was for an over the top excuse for a party: 

Please Come To
My Daughter Is Potty-Trained Party

**pretty panties as gifts are happily accepted, but she is registered for the princess potty chair and pull-ups at Toys R Us

hnjen12
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Just looking for some really cute ideas on a budget.

Quoting TypeAndRun:

oh wow    whew
I thought this was for an over the top excuse for a party: 

Please Come To
My Daughter Is Potty-Trained Party

**pretty panties as gifts are happily accepted, but she is registered for the princess potty chair and pull-ups at Toys R Us

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Wings can be purchased at DT for $1 each. Then, get some gems from Michaels (40% off a huge tub- they'd be around $5 for the tub) and glue. Let the girls decorate the wings themselves as an activity.

I did this with wings a few years ago for DD for Halloween. Sorry it's sideways. I lack the ambition to edit it. ;)

You can also do wands as a craft- DT sells 3-4 packs of foam stars on a stick in assorted colors. Pick those up, and let the girls decorate them with the gems. You can also use tulle (DT sells it in white, or you can get LOTS of colors and even glitter tulle from Hobby Lobby for around $3- 1 spool should be enough) to tie around the wand as a streamer.

Lizard_Lina
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM
You could make no sew "fairy" skirts out of ribbon and netting
Get some wings at the dollar store and let them glue jewels or glitter it whatever on them

Are you looking for decoration ideas or game or... What lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hnjen12
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Thx so much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wings can be purchased at DT for $1 each. Then, get some gems from Michaels (40% off a huge tub- they'd be around $5 for the tub) and glue. Let the girls decorate the wings themselves as an activity.

I did this with wings a few years ago for DD for Halloween. Sorry it's sideways. I lack the ambition to edit it. ;)

You can also do wands as a craft- DT sells 3-4 packs of foam stars on a stick in assorted colors. Pick those up, and let the girls decorate them with the gems. You can also use tulle (DT sells it in white, or you can get LOTS of colors and even glitter tulle from Hobby Lobby for around $3- 1 spool should be enough) to tie around the wand as a streamer.

hnjen12
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Decoration right now. On a budget so I'm working on getting stuff now.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

You could make no sew "fairy" skirts out of ribbon and netting
Get some wings at the dollar store and let them glue jewels or glitter it whatever on them

Are you looking for decoration ideas or game or... What lol

babybelly25
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM

This is the cake I made for dd's birthday. We had a Tinkerbell party too but didn't go too crazy with decorations. I took her last year's Tinkerbell calendar and cut the pictures out and hung them all over the living room. We bought Tinkerbell balloons, plates, cups and a birthday banner. All the kids had a blast! :) 

hnjen12
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Cute cake.

Quoting babybelly25:

This is the cake I made for dd's birthday. We had a Tinkerbell party too but didn't go too crazy with decorations. I took her last year's Tinkerbell calendar and cut the pictures out and hung them all over the living room. We bought Tinkerbell balloons, plates, cups and a birthday banner. All the kids had a blast! :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN