Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband is a medium

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:03 PM
  • 278 Replies

Anyone have any questions that they would like cleared up about the dead?

He sees them day in and day out since he was born like he sees me and you. 

He doesnt like to just throw it out there, but like yestaurday a spirit came up to him at a home he was working on and it was a young lady begging him to tell her hubby bye for her. And yes he did get to speak to the homeowner and hit everything right on the head, including what she was wearing, her nickname, how she died etc.They seem to want to find him and they are usually spirits who havent left yet because they havent got closure and they want it.

He has in the past tried to get card readings and they cant they refuse saying hes alot more stronger than they are. My hubby has this along with a bunch of other abilities.

We are also part of a large paranormal team in our state and hes the one who determines whether or not to investigate it. And hes working on hes 2nd missing persons case.

hes not so strong at doing pic readings and if its really important like an unsolved murder case or missing person or something, something of theirs is the best for him to touch.

and if your loved one is not around you he cannot summon them to talk to him unless you were here. Him seeing you in person is the best for him, second best an item of the persons.

if you want to pm me please ask me first because hes working on a missing persons case and that is really taking all his focus right now.

:)

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:03 PM
19 moms liked this

Mine's an extra large bwhahahahaha

wumbo
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I was totally gonna do this...

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:04 PM

This might be vague...but what happened to Reb? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:05 PM

no questions, just wish i knew him so he could tell me if i have any body around that wants to say something to me. ive lost a lot of loved ones and have things i wish i could have told them before they died. always wander if they knew, ya know!?

TypeAndRun
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Will my son ever marry?

supermama322
by Kaylee on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

armstrong7984
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM

hes not a fortune teller or card reader. He is a clairvoyent, empath, medium

Quoting TypeAndRun:

Will my son ever marry?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:08 PM

read me.

momma2mms
by Kristin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:08 PM

When he gets a chance will you ask him if he gets anything from me. (if he can do it with a picture.) Thanks

hudson.maggie
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM
If I post a pic of my husband would he be able to see if his gpa or uncle is around him and if they have a message?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)